Punishment?

*Bianca's P.O.V*

I blinked in surprise as Druella left, after serval reminders that she was supposed to be checking her reserves for a potion to help my memory. I watched as Cygnus trailed behind her, a gasp escaping me when Narcissa suddenly pinned me against the wall.

"You are alright?" She questioned as her eyes scanned over me, taking note of the wand still clutched in my hand. I nodded making her sigh in relief.

"Your parents seemed nice," I said, frowning when she let out a soft laugh at my words. Her laugh seemed bitter and sad.

"They are not. They are prejudiced bastards who only take interests in those close to me and Bella. You are not to be alone with them," Narcissa said as she glanced down the hallway. "You were wise to be courteous and to not challenge her. She expected for you to be ignorant in pureblood ways but I knew Bella would have taught you better," she stated as she kissed me.

"So it was all test?" I questioned after she broke the kiss, feeling a chill go down my spine.

"Everything will be a test," Narcissa said as she tilted my head up to stare into my eyes. "But I or Lucius will keep an eye on you when they are around. You need not fear them love," she said.

"That's still a scary thought, I mean they just seemed so nice," I murmured. "I didn't realize that they wouldn't like me because I'm a half-blood," I whispered.

"You are still unwise to the prejudice most hold for those with muggle blood in them especially in our world," Narcissa said as she kissed my lips again gently. "Many people will feel the need to get riled up about it but I think the threat of Bella would keep most at bay," she stated.

"Alright," I nodded my head. "Are you going to keep me pinned against the wall Mistress?" I asked teasingly, making her slowly release me.

"Be on your best behavior love or I will have to punish you," Narcissa warned as I bit my bottom lip.

"I think I would enjoy any punishment you give me Mistress," I said with a smirk, squeaking when her hand smacked my ass.

"I am serious you brat," Narcissa muttered as she frowned. "If you misbehave I may just let Bella punish you," she said, making shivers run down my spine.

"Your sister did always know how to make me squirm," I muttered with a smirk, squeaking when I saw the familiar curls of Bellatrix out of the corner of my eye.

"I should hope so, I mean you were my submissive for quite a while," Bellatrix said as she stood next to Narcissa. The grin she gave me had shivers run down my spine. "Although maybe it's been too long since your last punishment, maybe I should drag you into the sitting room and punish you in front of everyone," she said lowly, making me whimper at the thought.

The mere idea of being punished in front of others had always made me jittery. Yet there was a part of me that found satisfaction with the idea of being punished and humiliated in front of people. And Bellatrix wasn't kidding, I knew enough to recognize her threats that were often promises would mean I would end up being punished in front of someone.

"They have rooms for that at the club don't they? We've made use of them once before," Bellatrix said as she smirked slightly while her hand reached out, tilting my head up slightly with a finger. "You naughty girl, I can see the desire in your eyes," she laughed.

"I did not know that she liked such things," Narcissa said simply although I could see a calculating look on her face.

"Oh she loves them and hates. Our poor dear is socially anxious but she loves the idea of people seeing her getting punished like the naughty kitten she is," Bellatrix said as she eyed me with a smirk. "I bet her panties are soaked from the idea of it," she said, making me press my thighs together.

"You wouldn't punish me, not in front of your parents," I answered, looking anywhere but at her.

"Who said our parents would be in the sitting room?" Bellatrix asked with a smirk. "No, it would just be a few friends of Narcissa and I. Friends who have no issue with watching naughty little submissives be punished," she laughed as I ducked behind Narcissa.

"I do not think that would be appropriate Bella. Perhaps...perhaps something could be done at the club since you said there are rooms for it," Narcissa said as she turned to look at me. "If that is okay with you?" She questioned.

"You're the one in charge, it doesn't matter what I think and I signed the contract" I replied, frowning when she grabbed my chin and made me look into her eyes.

"It very much so does matter what you think Bianca. Our contract does many things but it does not allow me to have full control of you, not in the manner you seem to think it does. I will not do something that you do not feel comfortable with, especially something so private as to what happens between us behind closed doors," Narcissa stated, making me nod.

"Yes Mistress," I said, blushing when her lips brushed my own. Bellatrix was watching us with a great deal of interest.

"And you said you were inexperienced at being a Dom," Bellatrix said to Narcissa with a scoff.

"I did not say that, I said it had been a while since I had had a submissive and gotten to be in a more dominant mood," Narcissa objected with a frown. They were both sharing a look which meant that they weren't paying attention to me.

"Hi, hello. You can't forget about me," I said as I inserted myself in-between them. "Your sexy submissive who you love very much and who needs her memory fixed by your dearest mummy's potion," I said pointedly as I poured at them.

"Brat," Bellatrix muttered as she smacked my ass, making me glare at her.

"You two are too much alike," I stated as I rolled my eyes. "You prats," I said before I took off running.