Spanking

I have to say... by far this was my favorite chapter to write.

*Bianca's P.O.V*

I took my time in the bath, carefully washing my body. I had to be careful to avoid agitating my thigh, the word Slut was pretty to look at but it always hurt like a bitch the first couple days of healing. Narcissa came and kissed me goodbye, telling me to behave. I always behaved, there was no reason for her to tell me to behave.

I got out of the bath after about thirty minutes, having watched the water drain before I got out. I dried myself off, pausing on the way out of the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror, smiling at the marks that covered my neck and breasts. Narcissa really did leave her mark, something that was extremely pleasing to look at.

I got dressed, choosing to wear a dress. It showed off the marks on my neck quite well and I went to the kitchens afterwards. It took me a minute to find the kitchen, I found a plate of sandwiches sitting on the counter. I thanked the house-elves for them as I sat down at the kitchen table, starting to eat as a list of chores appeared in front of me.

I looked over the list as I ate, realizing that the chores were relatively simple to do. It was clear that it was more of a test to see if I would obey rather than actually putting me to work. All I had to do was clean her study, taking my dirty clothes to the laundry room, and clean the floor of the main hall. I stretched out as I finished eating, taking my plate to the sink.

It took me about two hours to do all the chores. Mainly because I kept taking breaks to admire the marks that covered my breasts, imagining Narcissa's lips on them as she claimed me. I had just finished cleaning Narcissa's study when I heard the floo in the living room chime, causing me to hurry to the living room.

"Miss me kitten?" Narcissa asked when I slid into the room. I hurried over to her, wrapping my arms around her neck as I hugged her. She kissed my neck gently as she allowed me to cling for a moment before freeing herself from my hold. "Kneel," she whispered and I dropped to my knees in front of her, looking up at her hopefully. "Did you do your chores?" she asked

"Yes Mistress," I said as I squirmed slightly, feeling a familiar ache as I spread my legs slightly. Narcissa ran her hands through my hair as she pulled my head back so I was looking her in the eye.

"Such a needy little slut you are," she hummed as she tugged my dress up slightly to expose my thighs and the wet spot that was forming on my panties. "Isn't she adorable?" she asked as she turned to look at someone. I flushed when I realized that there was someone else in the room, ducking my head slightly. My eyes wandered when a woman stepped in front of me.

She was beautiful, she had long brown hair that was pinned back and hazel eyes. I could see the resemblance to Bellatrix but if I was being honest, this woman scared me more than Bellatrix ever had.

"Quite," the woman, Andromeda, spoke as she studied me. "May I touch you darling?" she asked as she crouched down in front of me. I nodded and felt her hand wander up my thigh, stroking the word Bellatrix had carved into it. "Bella did this?" she asked, sounding amused.

"Indeed," Narcissa said, sounding proud. Andromeda straightened up, heading to sit on the couch. I watched her hips sway as she walked, whining when Narcissa pulled my hair to get me to stand up. "I am going to go make sure you did your chores, do not move from this spot," she said warningly as she stared into my eyes.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered as I looked away. She hummed as she left the room, a small smirk on her lips. I groaned softly as I felt my hand slip under my dress, touching the wet spot on my panties. I heard a soft tsking sound and felt a hand grab my arm, pulling it away.

"You dirty little slut, touching yourself in front of company," Andromeda said, a small smirk on her face as she looked me over. "Oh your mistress was right, you need a punishment,' she said as she pinned my hands behind my back. I huffed but didn't dare try to move away lest I anger Narcissa when she returned.

Narcissa returned shortly after, looking pleased. She frowned when she saw Andromeda holding my arms behind my back, looking displeased now.

"What'd my pet do now?" she asked with a small frown on her lips.

"She was touching herself, such a naughty thing to do in front of company Cissa. You should really punish her," Andromeda said as she released my hands and returned to her spot on the couch.

"Is that so? Touching yourself in front of my sister, how naughty," Narcissa said as she grabbed my chin and made me look her in the eyes. The room suddenly felt much hotter as she smirked and reached under my dress. Her hands ran over my ass until she grasped the fabric of my panties and pulled them down. I stepped out of them on instinct, looking at her for approval. "Good girl," she praised as she led me over to the couch next to Andromeda.

"Mistress?" I looked at her questioningly as she sat down, making me stand in front of her.

"Did you think I was allowing you to get away with misbehaving? Teasing me earlier by calling me Mommy when I had to go see my sister, touching yourself in front of a guest. All very naughty things to do," Narcissa said as she smirked. "Know what naughty girls get?" she asked. My heart pounded in my chest as I licked my suddenly very dry lips.

"No mistress," I shook my head as I looked away, looking for any reason to avoid looking her in the eyes.

"They get punished," Narcissa smirked as Andromeda grabbed my arm, pulling me to stand in between her legs. I whined as her legs suddenly moved to trap mine and I was pulled down so that I was over her knee. I flushed as I realized what was about to happen. Narcissa had gotten up to come look at my face, a small smile on her face. She bent down, whispering in my ear. "Color?" she checked when she saw the nervous look on my face.

"Green," I replied immediately as I smiled reassuringly at her. She hummed happily as she ran her hand through my hair before going out of my view.

"Oh it will be so fun to see your little ass turned red," Narcissa hummed, sounding amused. "I believe the original number was thirty but since you wish to touch yourself in front of company, I think 30 is a good start and we'll add another fifteen, which we'll use the riding crop for," she mused out loud and my face flushed. That was why she had been counting out loud earlier. "Please begin Andromeda," she said.

Andromeda did nothing for the first moment and I relaxed causing a stinging swat to land across my ass. I yelped in surprise at the fiery pain that the single smack did. Oh how it burned and also aroused me in such a terrible way.

"Count them," Narcissa said as I felt her hand rest on my back. I relaxed under her touch and that was when the next stinging swat landed.

"2," I hissed out as I gritted my teeth to avoid yelping from the pain. Andromeda had a firm hand and I would be lying if I said she didn't scare me a little. Her hand landed another heavy swat across my ass. "3," I gasped as tried to squirm away.

"Don't you fucking move," Narcissa hissed in my ear. "By the time she's done with you, you will be begging for Mommy to fuck you, begging to feel my fingers in your pussy as I take you like the little slut you are," she whispered, her raspy voice right in my ear. I whined in surprise as the next swat landed and I counted.

Fuck, Narcissa's words did something to me. I pressed my hips forward, trying to find any stimulation that I could and I could only rub against Andromeda's leg which didn't do anything to satiate my desires. Andromeda's hand landed again, this time on my inner thighs and I pushed into her hand out of reflex.

Andromeda chuckled, a small hum escaping her as she felt my wet pussy. "Only five swats in and you're already soaked," she said softly, her voice light and gentle. "Be a good girl and maybe I'll convince your Mommy to let you cum when she's done with you," she whispered in my ear as fingers slid forward and rubbed my clit lightly. "But first you'll have to beg," she said as she removed her hand and landed another swat.

Fuck, these women were sadistic and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I was only five swats into my punishment and I was putty in their hands. I wonder what else I could be in their hands when they were done with me.