Caught

I'm on a roll with writing for this story lately.

*Bianca's P.O.V*

My feet hit the ground the ground as I dodged the Stupefy spell that was cast at me. I turned the corner, letting out a laugh as I tried to find an escape from the two crazy women. I found it easy to check the rooms since most the doors were open except one set of double doors.

I opened the doors and slipped inside, sighing in relief when I saw the Floo. The breath left my lungs when I saw the two women sitting on the couch in front of the Floo, one of the women who I knew pretty well.

"Hello Mrs. Parkinson," I said as I greeted the woman cordially. I glanced at the door and raised the wand which I was still clutching tightly in my hand. "Colloportus," I said, the door locking instantly.

"Why did you lock the door?" Mrs. Parkinson asked as I turned to look at her again. I slipped the wand into my pocket as I watched both her and the other lady curiously.

"I might have angered both my Mistress and Mistress Bellatrix," I said as I nibbled my bottom lip. I went over to Mrs. Parkinson and she held out her hand, clearly knowing that I was trying to be respectful. I brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed it gently.

"You always were a trouble maker," she said with a smile. Phoebe Parkinson was a lovely woman although both her and her husband were quite vanilla but they enjoyed coming to the club for a drink or two. Plus Bellatrix had always become so boring after being around the two so I had quickly learned who she was to steer her away from the Parkinsons.

"I was never a trouble maker," I denied vehemently, there was no way she knew I was the one who had set up things to annoy. It was impossible for her to know. "It's lovely to meet you Miss..?" I trailed off as the woman held her hand, making me grab it and bring it to my lips for a kiss.

"Greengrass. Astrid Greengrass," she said as I smiled at her. I had heard her name many times before as it seemed the Purebloods of wizarding society liked our club quite a lot.

"I've heard your name before Mrs. Greengrass. You and your husband are frequent visitors although I believe your business usually lies in another part of the club so we haven't had the chance to meet," I stated with a small grin. "And while it was lovely to meet you, I must be going. I've angered two terribly frightening women and must flee for my life," I said.

"What have you done?" Mrs. Parkinson questioned as she raised an eyebrow. I moved around the couch slowly as I smiled innocently.

"I may have called them prats and they may want to punish me in front of you," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I have seen you been punished before and I quite liked that," Mrs. Parkinson said with a smirk. "You'd enjoy it as well Astrid even though you don't swing that way," she informed the woman who nodded.

"No you wouldn't," I shook my head. "You'd hate it. Terrible thing, gotta go," I said as I scrambled to the Floo, hearing Mrs. Parkinson laugh as I grabbed a handful of Floo powder.

"You can run but they will find you," Mrs. Parkinson said as I dropped the Floo powder.

"Lucky key club," I said as I felt the world disappear before I took a step out, the noise sharply contrasting the quietness of Malfoy Manor. My eyes scanned the area as I made my way past the line of people waiting, ignoring their grumbles.

The Floo system was inside as it should be and we had sectioned off the beginning of the building so that we knew which people were going where in the club. There were several section's of the club and it was meant to keep certain areas separate.

"Hello shortstack," the bouncer said as I slipped past him. "What are you running from this time?" He questioned as I smiled slightly.

"My mistresses," I said making him laugh. "It's not funny, I'm in deep trouble," I whined as I started to slip away into the crowd.

"Seems pretty funny to me you brat," he muttered under his breath as I slipped out of hearing range. I made my way to the staff room, pouting when I ran into a dominatrix that was on her break.

"Oh thank Merlin, you must save me Miss Kara. I've angered Bellatrix and Narcissa," I said to the woman who raised an eyebrow. "I'm on a trial contract with Mrs. Malfoy and I'm running from a punishment that I probably deserve but will fight off with every power that I have," I stated, smiling at her.

"It's nice to know that someone is putting you in your place brat," Kara said as she moved past me. "You'll not get saved by anyone here, you're on your own," she said, making me groan as I nodded.

"Fine, I'll remember this and don't think that I won't get my revenge," I stated. "Why aren't you stopping me from running off?" I questioned curiously, frowning when she gave a smile that sent chills down my back.

"I'm sure your Mistress is enjoying the hunt and would rather capture you herself," she said simply, making me pause. It would make sense as to why I was given so much time to get away when they could have just been right on my heels.

I gulped as I made my way to one of the empty booths, ducking behind the curtaining to hide between the two areas. There was no way that she would find me here, no way at all.

My breath hitched in my throat as I heard Narcissa's voice close by and I held my breath, smiling when it faded. A soft crack happened behind me and I felt someone pressing against me.

"You really must remember that I can see your feet under the curtains," Narcissa whispered as her lips brushed against the sensitive skin of the hickey she had given me. I whimpered as her hand slid between my thighs and rested there.