Part 23

//FLASHBACK//

"MOMMY." She called out. I freaked out since I didn't know what to do.

"Yes, dear?" My mom came to her and saw me standing behind her, holding my hand harshly, scratching already wounded skin.

"Mommy, Monikka stole my favourite barbie and didn't give it back to me." She said and started to fake cry.

"What?!" My mom exclaimed and eyed me evilly. "It is okay dear, let me take it here."

She looked at me and smiled like a devil and changed her face towards my mom with a sweet smile. "Okay, mommy!"

Then she walked away and my mom started to walk towards me with one of my dad's belt.

I stared at it wide eyes and brought my hands up in defence.

"No, mommy. I can explain-"

She lashed the belt to my left arm and I let out a loud yelp.

"What is to explain? You stole her toy and you think it won't be a problem?" My mom said.

"But I didn't steal it-" She kicked me in the stomach, causing me to fall and whimper.

"Don't spit out bullshit to my face, Monikka. I thought I have already given you training for not lying. Should we do it again?" My mom asked with an evil smirk on her face.

"No mommy, please don't put me in the training again," I begged, having fond memories of being in that hell hole.

"Too bad, slave. Go to the basement, I forgot where I put my handcuffs, I will call your daddy and he will take care of this."

Oh no.

"Mommy, please don't, I-I will buy a new one for her and-"

She chuckled.

"Please, you think she lost her doll? I saw her playing with it just now. I am just bored." My mom said. "HONEY!"

"Yes, mommy?" She came towards us holding her doll in her hands.

"Would you like to see Monikka being tortured?"

She smiled widely. "Yes, please, mommy."

"Who said something about lying?" A dark voice came behind me.

The only voice I feared enough to actually wanna deafen myself so I won't hear it anymore.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

"You ready, Mon?" Cody called out.

"Just a minute!" I said and fixed my onesie hat.

Once I was done, I got out of my bedroom only to see Coraline staring at something with wide eyes. She was wearing an Anna costume, looking like a princess.

I looked at the thing she was so shocked at only to find Cody.

"What the hell?" I questioned, looking at him weirdly.

Cody is wearing a cabbage costume, it is so big I can't even see his face.

"So?" Cody asked happily. "You like it?"

"It is by far the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my entire life and past life," I answered dramatically.

Cody rolled his eyes.

"Talk about the girl who wears bunny onesie walking in the streets."

"Hey!" I shouted at first. "I like bunnies," I mumbled.

_Jace???_ Coraline showed me her notebook.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about him.

Suddenly my apartments' doorbell rang.