Part 25

"I can't believe we're doing this," Jace said with a hint of smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, right," I huffed, annoyed. "I mean, I don't even know what the principle sees in me 'till of all the students he could pick, it will be me. Like goddamn, I have never even played volleyball my whole life."

"Maybe that was why the principle chose you, so you could study it," Jace said trying to convince me.

Too bad, I am a stubborn and unreasonable person myself.

"But what did the principle see in me, I don't even have any ambitions and I think it is quite visible to anyone who sees me."

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes at me.

Then 6 Asian-looking peeps started catwalking inside the gymnasium.

The girls in the gymnasium dramatically gasped.

Then the older, sharp jaw-ed man came forward and shook hands with our principal.

"Thank you so much for coming across the world to help my fellow students for their competition." Principal Im smile widely and eyed the 5 students.

"The pleasure is all mine, sir," The older man laughed for no reason. "Besides, they might need to have a little trip from their hard work. I am their coach, by the way, my name's Ukai Keishin"

"Ahh, students, please introduce yourself to your mentors as they will help you throughout the championship." The principal smiled and immediately cut it off once he made eye contact with me.

Each of the students introduced themselves and I was the last.

"Hello, my name is Monikka Mayleen and it is nice to meet you... I guess," I whispered out the last words and Jace elbowed me from the side, I hissed and rolled my eyes.

I look back at those Asian dudes and saw the shortest one with orange hair holding a chuckle.

Then the coach was saying something to them is Japanese and the rest nodded their head."Konichiwa," all of them said in unison and bowed. "We are the Karasuno volleyball team from Japan."

"My name is Tanaka Ryu, my role in the team is the wing spiker. Nice to meet you all." The bald guy said.

"My name is Sugawara Kōshi and I am one of the setters in the team." The white-haired egg-faced boy introduced himself whilst smiling.

"I'm Tsukishima and I am the middle blocker." The blonde-haired using glasses guy said with a cold tone.

"My name is Kageyama and I am the other setter in the team." The only black haired guy said whilst waving his hands awkwardly.

"Hello, my name is Shoyo Hinata, it is a pleasure to meet you all." The shortest orange-haired boy beamed and averted his eyes at me, I raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head smiling.

That guy is weirder then I am.

"Please make yourself comfortable here and try to communicate with each other, try to get to know each other, that will make this less awkward before the practice." The principal said.

"Arigatōgozaimashita." The boys said together and started walking towards my teammates and started to talk to each other.

If only I was as friendly and social as they were.

Then that annoying orange shorty made his way to me."Hello." He said cheerfully.

I didn't say anything and gave him that look. He just laughed and swung his arm to my shoulders.