Part 27

I took out a huge plastic bag and Hinata carried my late sister and put her inside the bag.

"Put that in my backyard first, I'll take care of the blood on the wall." I said.

He shook his head, "Nah, I'll help you, it's my fault for causing such mess anyways."

I smiled, "Thank you, I guess, for everything."

"It's no problem, she was into your way anyways." He said calmly.

"Soo, you're a psychopath? Is that what you really mean by us having similarities?" I asked.

"Overall, yes." He smiled.

"How did you know I am one? I didn't even know if you're one until now," I asked, still shocked with this whole incident.

"It's quite easy honestly, judging from your whole aura," He chuckled, am I really that easy reading?

"Yes, yes you are." Hinata said and laughed louder, I scoffed.

"You read minds too huh?"

"Like you said, you're easy reading, everyone could tell your personality just by reading your face."

"I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment,"

"Let's just say it's a compliment," He said as he scrubbed the wall while I scrubbed the floor.

"How much body count?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Hmm, I guess you could count it as 15," He said.

"Wow, and your friends know?" I asked.

"Nah, I keep my personality more cheerful so they won't suspect a thing. Even if you didn't know, haha, how about you?" He asked.

"17," I shrugged. "2 of my friends knew but one didn't, we're not close enough for me to trust him."

"2 knew? And they didn't tell a thing?"

"I guess I could say it as they're afraid of me and want to actually befriend me. By the way what's a yandere?" I asked, suddenly curious.

"Uhh, you go search it up, it's quite complicated if I explain it to you," He smiled and rubbed his neck. "Anyways, it's late, now I really got to go before my friends suspect a thing." He winked.

"Your shirt..." I said. He looked down and widened his eyes.

"It has been so long since I did these kinds of things I almost forgot the part of hiding it away." He said.

"It's okay, everyone makes mistakes, besides, I think I have a shirt that has the same size of yours."

"I swear to God, if you're lowkey-ly implying that I am short-" Hinata worded out, I laughed.

"Don't worry, I guess I judged you too soon, funny how you could keep such secrets behind your innocent and friendly face," I said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," He laughed. "People have always been teasing me since I was at elementary, I first thought it was a joke, but the more they do it, it's not funny anymore," He mumbled.

"All done!" I smiled, "Leave the body to me, I know exactly what to do with it, it's not like it's my first time doing this anyways," I playfully said and nudged him. "It really is nice to have a friend who has the same deep interest in me,"

"You're not the only one who feels that way," He said as he took off this shirt, I looked away as my face turned hot and got my business to the body, I could feel him smirking.

"Are you somehow flustered?" He chuckled, I scoffed.

"Back to being your cocky self, aye? What happened to the sadist one? I miss him," I sarcastically said. "I am not used to people taking their shirts off in front of me in my house, I don't think, I'm the only one who feels that way,"