Part 2

Wednesday, 27 March, 2019 || 22.00

_____________________________________________________

I kept my cutter to my aesthetic, pinkish bag and went back to bed.

~The next day~

I woke up and immediately checked my alarm.

07.24

I got off my bed, make up my bed and start to prepare myself for school. I took my pink bag and went out of my apartment.

Since my school isn't that far, I was used to walking myself there, I don't have to waste money for transportation and I can exercise too, win on win right?

I arrived to my school and walked to my class. People were going as far as they could be from me and I kinda appreciated it, not gonna lie.

In my school, I was named as The dark aura. But I can't lie, I was not friendly and didn't make any friends, I preferred being alone and I liked to stare at the person who came near me with cold piercing eyes.

So in the other name, people could feel the dark aura when they are near me.

I went up to my first class and sat on the back corner of the class. I suddenly got bored and decided to draw something. I took out a drawing book and a wooden pencil from my pink bag and started to draw something.

One thing I like from my style of drawing is that I didn't have to think of what to draw. I just let my mind and hand be free. That is why sometimes although my drawings are tidy, it is quite confusing to tell what I was drawing and I didn't pretty much care about what I was drawing, and I can guarantee you one thing about my drawings, is it all dark drawings.

The school bell rang and the students started to get inside the class one by one until the class is full of students moving all around the class and the sound of talking and screaming.

I hate it.

I only like screaming voices for help but for nonsense? It is too annoying.

I groaned and placed my head on the table and let out a long sigh.

"ALRIGHT CLASS, CLASS IS STARTING, PLEASE OPEN YOU BOOK TO PAGE.." The teacher said the second she entered the room.

I started to focus on the lesson.

_____________________________________

It's lunch.

I prepared my books and went out of class. I walked to the cafeteria and sat on my usual place, on the corner, nobody dared to sit there since I liked to sit there.

I didn't take my food, I just took out a bread from my lunch box and slowly ate it while I stare at everyone's every move in the cafeteria. I usually did that all the time but people still hadn't got used to it, and mostly they will feel crept out if they knew I was staring.

First-person: A girl, she is practically a fake. She has a bitchy side and she is literally talking to her minions like she's the boss. A literal slut, she wears a too short skirt that I can tell people could even see her underwear, 7 layer cake makeup (not gonna lie, she looks like a clown.) She has lost her virginity, parents were both away (or maybe dead) since I could tell from the personality like she hadn't have any love. Oh! and she has probably ever dated and hooked up teachers.

Second person: A boy, quite interesting honestly. From the way he talks with his friends, he looks like a gossiper. His has an unfit body but he wears a bit loose clothes to fit in, bet he is insecure about his body. Like I said, he is unfit, so he eats a lot. His plate was full and he talks with his mouth full. A little bit girly from what I can tell and he must have low grades because he looks stupid and acts stupid.

Last person: A boy, a fascinating one. It was already obvious that he's a nerd. He only had an apple juice on his hand, always keeping his mouth on the straw. His head was bowed down, so I can only see some of his features. He sits alone too. His glasses are quite big and thick, must be having big eye problems. And it looks like he was scared of this school. Can't lie, the school (every school) were called as hell.

The school bell rang. I packed my things and continued boring lessons as always.

~End of school day~

I packed my stuff and my books for homework to my bag and swung it to my shoulder. I walked around the school hallway, it was still full of people who were talking their ass out to their friends. Most people here can be so-called as fake here, but I would still keep my eyes on that nerd.

Then suddenly, my instincts told me to go to the basement somehow. I stopped for a while to make sure. Then I immediately ran to the basement as my life depended on it.

Once I made to the basement door, I heard laughing. I peeked through the door window and my eyes went wide.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM"