Part 6

MONIKKA'S POINT OF VIEW

I laughed my heart out when he scrunched up his nose in full disagreement and patted his back in another word for I'm-just-kidding-but-not-really pat. He just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly when it felt like for an eternity, the school bell rang.

"Welp, that's our queue, Nerd," I said and I stood up from the bench followed by him who's already carrying his book tightly.

"I think we should stay away from each other in front of the school's eyes today. I mean, it is for the best since we haven't started any torture yet." Cody said, emphasizing the word torture with the finger movement.

I shrugged. "Fair enough," I said. "Let's go then, see you, Nerd."

He faked a cough showing he didn't like being called a nerd. I just laughed.

"Deal with it, Nerd. One day you will miss being called that by me when we went to our normal worlds." I chuckled and paced faster than Cody who just stood there with his face is in complete disagreement.

///Time skips///

CODY'S POINT OF VIEW

School is done and I went back to my house.

Once I opened the door, I shouted "I'M HOME!"

"MY SON!" My mom called out. She went down the stairs, stretched her arms, and hugged me.

And as the good, nice, and grateful son I am, I hugged her back.

I don't know why but I am not used to being clingy around people, nor people being clingy to be, especially when it comes to my mother. She acts as if I will be dead by tomorrow. But I can't blame her, she is my mother.

"Hey, mom," I said once we broke the hug.

"How was school?" She asked. I just smiled and nodded.

My mother hasn't noticed a single thing about me being bullied in school. Well, at least I thought she doesn't. Although she has been noticing a few bruises that took quite a few time to heal fully. But once she asked about it, I will just change the conversation or just walked to my room immediately.

"I will go to change now, mom," I said and bowed my head as she nodded to me, signing to go.

I went upstairs and took a shower.

Once I was done, I got out f the bathroom with my sweatpants and no shirt while drying my hair with a towel. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I looked at my nightstand where my phone is laying. I stopped my actions and walked over to my nightstand. I sat on my bed and opened my messenger.

Unknown:
Hey

I looked at my phone confusingly. But I decided to text this guy back.

You:
Who are you and
how did you get my number?

Unknown:
Wow, that is one great way
on how to greet somebody 😒

You:
...

Unknown:
Guess who :P

You:
..Zachary?

Unknown:
What?

You:
Michael?

Unknown:
..Yes

I started to shake uncontrollably.

My bully is here.

________________________________________

Author's note:

Sorry it is a little for today. I have been so stressed in school :((( :)))