Part 24

//THIRD PERSON POV//

Monika's eyes darkened at the sight of a person daring to step on the ground she stepped on.

"Get out," Monikka growled, so scary that Coraline flinched hearing it.

"Oh come on, Monikka. It has been long since we met, don't you miss me?" The women playfully asked Monikka which made her knuckles turn white.

"I don't know you and for god's sake, even hell knows I don't even want to meet you," Monikka said, not letting her psycho self come out and choke the woman in front of her friends.

"Monikka, is that any way to talk to your own sister?" The woman said while folding her arms.

Monikka laughed, "I don't think you deserved to be talked in any way."

"Listen, I need a place to stay-"

"Oh hell no," Monikka cut her off. "You are not staying at my house. I think the garbage is open at the time it is free there... if you asked the owner."

"You have no respect for me," The woman shook her head.

Monikka laughed again. "I am just returning the favour, bitch."

The woman's knuckles turned white, and when she was about to slap Monikka, Jace grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Jace asked.

The woman chuckled. "Oh my, you don't know who I am? Does Monikka dear ever tell you anything?"

All of a sudden, Monikka pulled the woman's hair so harsh, she screamed in pain.

Cody stopped them, and Jace held Monikka back.

"Get out of my house!" Monikka shouted until the people in her apartment got startled.

Once the woman fixed her hair, she sighed loudly and smirked at Monikka and her friends.

"Greetings and salutations, dear friends of Monikka's. My name is Minnerva Mayleen, Monikka's sister. You can call me by Minnie if it makes you comfortable," Minnie reached out her hand to them, and the whole apartment went quiet until Monikka burst out laughing.

"Sister? Who are you calling me a sister of yours? Get out." Monikka snapped.

"Monikka, dear, I-"

Monikka screamed.

"Shut up and get away from my face!"

And with that, Monikka pushed herself away from Jace and pulled Minnie's hair towards the door and kicked her out of her house.

"You are not and will never be welcomed to my house," Monikka said coldly.

Minnie chuckled. "Tell that to mom and dad, you psycho!"

Monikka slammed the door shut.

Her chest was rising up and down, and when she turned back, all of her friends are looking at her.

Coraline gave Monikka the 'explain?' facade.

Monikka sighed.

//TIME SKIPS//

-MONIKKA'S POV-

"Okay.. so the reason you hate your sister is that she made advantage of your parent's hatred towards you?" Cody asked.

I just sighed, nodding my head.

I told them everything I knew about that witch-in-a-body-of-an-angle's relationship with me.

But of course, I didn't tell them anything about me and my parents' last contact, in fact, I tried to avoid any question that included my parents in it.

"She always has this secret hatred in her towards me and I don't know why, maybe because my parents have already hated me and she just followed, or maybe I did something wrong. But more or less, I don't care about it anymore," I huffed, singing them I don't want to talk about my private life anymore.

"You guys just go home. We have school tomorrow." I sighed and shooed them out.

One by one, they left the place.

Then Coraline was the last. She smiled at me and hugged me.

And with that, Coraline left.

I went to my bedroom, launched myself to bed and sighed.

"Why the hell did she come back to my life again? I should've killed when I had the chance."

//TOMORROW//

"What? Volleyball team? Why?" I asked.

Every year in this school where I am stepping right now, we will always have this thing called 'Annual school sports day'. In which our school will pick a sport we like most and the sport that get most votes will be played by the school.

The principle will choose who in the school will be participating the championship, and even though the person he chose knows nothing at all about the sports, it will be fine since another school from another country will mentor them.

This year will be volleyball.

"Coraline said that the students picked it mostly because there will be these handsome dudes from Japan that will mentor those who will participate in the competition," Cody explained.

Monikka scoffed. "Only because of that?"

"Hey, guys!" Jace walked towards us and waved. "What's this all about?"

I rolled my eyes, should I explain it again?

//A FEW MOMENTS LATER//

"There," Cody ended it.

Ha, you thought I explained it right?

"In a few seconds, the principal will announce the students who will join the competition," I said while pointing at one of the speakers at our class.

"Good morning, students!" A voice came out of the speaker.

"Deja vu," I mumbled.

"Since you all know, our school has voted for volleyball. So I have chosen some interesting people who could do good on the team.

"Our school will also be competing with Olive Tiger school, congrats!"

The students in my class gasped.

Olive Tiger school, one of the most competitive schools in the city, my school has never competed against them.

Huh, not that I cared.

I was never chosen to be in the game, either the principal knows what's up or just some coincidence that hapens every year.

I'd be thrilled if I am chosen this year.

"Jason Ken, Liam Porter, Jace Norman, Hailey Osborn, Lizy Mann, and Monikka Mayleen,"

"Fuck deja vu," I cursed.

Cody and Jace burst out laughing.

"The mentors from a Japanese school is a professional volleyball team, team Karasuno from Karumai Highschool. For the chosen names, please go to the gymnasium after lunch. Thank you, have a nice day."

BEEP!

The speaker ended with the most annoying sound I have ever heard.

Oh no. I hate life