Part 13

-MONIKKA'S POINT OF VIEW-

It has been three days since Cody, Coraline and I talked about the basement incident. We had so many works from school we didn't have time to visit each other.

Now we made a deal to meet in the rooftop at lunchtime so we could continue the revenge.

I made my way to the rooftop door, twisted the door handle, and saw Cody and Coraline already there, sitting down and chatting to each other, well, Cody's talking, Coraline's writing enthusiastically.

Once they notice my presence, they waved at me. I smiled... sincerely. I don't know why but I just feel like it.

"Hey, guys," I said as I made my way to them and sat down. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked in concern.

Cody and Coraline looked at each other before Coraline nodded.

"Well," Cody said, stopping for a second. "Since Coraline is on our side, you said she knows everybody's deep secrets. Maybe we could probably take advantage of that to them."

"That was always my plan, I forgot to tell you guys sooner, now I didn't have time." I chuckled. "Anyways I have planned to get some particular secrets that could ruin their lives."

And you guys have done with Zach so I guess we will focus on Michael first, right? Coraline showed her notebook with innocent eyes.

Both Cody and I looked at Coraline with bewildered eyes.

"Wow, so your ears are remarkably big, aye?" Cody joked. I just laughed softly when Coraline's ears turned red.

"I guess I chose the right person, yes?" I said. "Okay, back to business. So I have been noting some secrets and what we will do with it." I stopped halfway. "Perhaps we could maybe try to break Michael's heart first," I said it word by word while I stare at their eyes, hoping they would understand what I meant.

"Ahh, his love life," Cody said dreamily. I looked at Coraline who is listening while nodding her head slowly. "What are we gonna do with her-"

Suddenly Coraline waved her hand in front of us as if she was objecting.

Not her, it is a he.

I looked at her in confusion.

He?

I widened my eyes. Wait, don't tell me-

"Don't tell me he's gay!" Cody exclaimed. Coraline immediately shushed him but nodded.

"Bruh," I said. "This will make it more interesting. Coraline, do you by any possibility know who he likes?" I asked, with evil plans filling up my mind.

Michael and Zach are the same age as us, but Michael's crush is a year older than us. His name is Carlos Merial.

"Carlos Merial... I will search him up from the school's data." Cody said, noting the name on his hand with Coraline's paper.

"I will search for his personal life," I said. It has been long since I stalk people since I got to high school. "Coraline, you take all Michael's deepest, darkest secrets. Make sure tomorrow we have all we need."

They all nodded before going to lunch together.

//TIME SKIPS TO TOMORROW//

"Hey, guys," I greeted the two human beings who are already on the rooftop this early morning... who are playing Patty Cake. I looked at them weirdly but they didn't seem to care.

"Okay..." I said. "Anyways, got the info?"

"Yep," Cody said as he brought up a paper to me.

"Wow, how did the school got these things?" I asked in awe, family problems, money problems, even relationship problems. I don't think the school is supposed to know about this.

"They just have it for somehow. It is a weird school." Cody shrugged.

I faced to Coraline. "You got it?"

Coraline nodded and gave a paper written by her. I got startled for a second. What? How?

"Hey, Monikka, your eyes looked like it was about to pop out." Cody chuckled. "I think it won't be that bad."

"You guys are amazing!" I said and shoved Coraline's paper to Cody and when he examined it, he looked like he was about to faint.

Three secrets are enough, right? Do I need to make more?

"No, no!" I said. "it will be enough to end their lives."

Coraline grinned and nodded cheerfully.

"Plan of getting revenge on Michael is ON!" Cody shoved Coraline's paper up the air.

"Well, if we wanna discuss, we might need some time to do it... How about we go to one of our houses?" I asked, eagerly wanting the plan to be on as much as possible. "How about my apartment? It is at xxxx street. Be there at 8."

"Okay," Cody said while Coraline just nodded.

"Okay, I got to go, I haven't done my chemistry assignment. Bye!" I bid and went off.

//TIMES SKIPS TO TOMORROW (AGAIN)//

Once I got to school, I saw people gathering at the school board. Once I stepped my way to the crowd, they immediately moved from my way, scared.

I smirked and just went up to the board.

ANNOUNCEMENT: CARLOS MERIAL FROM S-2 ONCE MADE OUT WITH THE MATH TEACHER AND IS DATING HER UNTIL NOW.

The students gasped and whispers started to get louder.

Then I saw Cody in the crowed, I nodded my head, signaling him to come. When he came, I smirked.

"You made the announcement so big, that is great," I whispered to him. "By the way, where is Coraline?"

"She is in her class, she doesn't want to be in big crowds. She said she will catch up, but she helped me placing the announcement so I guess she knew what was going to come." Cody whispered back.

"Okay then, let the game begins... HOES!" I said, then laughed.

"Bruh," Cody just rolled his eyes. "Let's get to class, we have history lesson together, remember?"

"Duh. C'mon," I said and we headed to class, leaving the students alone who gasped louder when we saw Carol coming. "That will at least bring Michael's attention."

Cody nodded and we head to class.

~~

"Hey, are you done making the love letter?" I asked Coraline eagerly.

Coraline made a sign of 'wait.' as she continued to write.

We are now gathering in Coraline's class and nobody is here.

Then Coraline slammed her pen to the desk and mouthed 'DONE.'

I snatched the letter from Coraline's hands, read it, and laughed out loud. I gave the letter to Cody and he just chuckled.

We were going to send a fake love letter to Michael from Carlos, saying that he was sorry about dating the teacher and wanted to get together with him, and apparently, Coraline was good at these so we asked her to do it.

Once Cody wrapped it in a beautiful case, he gave it to me and said "Let's go."

We nodded and snuck to Michael's locker until we made sure nobody was there, we made our way to his locker and pushed the letter to the locker hole that could fit a letter.

Coraline started to giggle and I shushed her playfully and signaled them to retreat.

This will be a great day for us three.