Part 12

-CODY'S POINT OF VIEW-

Monikka and I just stood at the side, watching other kids went up to a raging Zach who just came to school with Michael behind him, looking so small.

Apparently, yes, we have already trashed his house and made a huge mess from the inside to his front yard. Egging, throwing tissues everywhere, spray painting his walls, breaking valuable kinds of stuff, not to mention giving his card to his maid and made them run away.

Who wouldn't be mad at that?

The chaos didn't just spread to the school's ears, but it made it to the news.

Yes, I am still scared that we both will be caught but Monikka assured me to not panic and that we took out all the evidence.

I glanced up at Monikka who was smiling, satisfied with the chaos we just made. Knowing we just started our revenge.

We watched as Zach stomped his way to the school doors while other students following him in either pity or happiness.

I admit I was quite satisfied myself since I could get my revenge on him without him bullying me back because he knew I did it.

"So you up for the second round?" I heard Monikka's voice beside me.

"What will it be about?" I replied without looking at her.

"Well, we might need another person on our side too," Monikka explained briefly. I lifted my right eyebrow in the sign of confusion. Monikka must've got what I meant.

"Well, I know a person in this school... who could help us with things and I know that she can keep her mouth shut" Monikka gave a hint, emphasizing the last words as the biggest clue.

"Okay... where will we meet her?" I asked, not caring about who she is.

"Later." She answered shortly. Then the bell rings. "That will be our queue, bye," Monikka bid, leaving me just like that.

I shook my head, I should be getting used to this character now.

//TIME SKIPS//

It was break time and I am just sitting in my class, re-reading the book while waiting for Monikka.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Monikka
Meet me at the basement
ASAP

And with that, I immediately packed my things to went straight to the basement.

Once I saw Monikka suspiciously hiding behind the basement door, I went up to her.

"Hey, Moni-"

Suddenly she closed my mouth and pulled me with force, I was lifted to the ground until I am behind the basement door, hiding for no reason with this psycho girl.

Wow, she is strong.

She shushed me and looked over the door as if she was waiting for someone to come.

Sus. But I kept quiet.

Suddenly footsteps were heard and Monikka was getting tense.

Then a girl was passing by the door normally, then once she passed by, Monikka got close to the girl and closed her mouth and nose with a napkin, in one second, she passed out.

I gasped as Monikka dragged her into the basement door and locked it.

"M-monikka-"

"Shut it, nerd. Just wait." She said sternly, with no hesitation, I shut my mouth.