Part 14

-THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW-

It was lunchtime, Monikka, Cody, and Coraline sat down together at the same table.

But before they reached the table, stares were developing towards the three friends knowing they were walking together with their trays in their hands.

Cody is still not used to the attention he was having as he felt shivers running down his spine. Coraline is not used to it too, but she somehow felt happy. While Monikka, on the other hand, acted as if nothing happened in the world.

Whispers were forming once they sat together, which made the three friends uncomfortable with each other.

"Just wait for it, guys," Monikka whispered, trying to calm her friends down as she expected for a particular drama to come in the cafeteria.

-MONIKKA'S POINT OF VIEW-

I glanced around the room and found Carlos sitting with his friends. I was quite glad some of his friends are still loyal enough to be on his side, or maybe they just haven't seen the school board yet.

My mood suddenly lightened up when I saw Michael racing to the cafeteria door with the biggest smile plastered on his ugly face.

I nudged Cody and nodded my head towards Michael, which brought Coraline to look at that way too.

"CARLOS!" Michael shouted. I was trying to hold my laugh as hard as I can as Michael ran to Carlos and hugged him so tight. "OMG, YES!"

I pinched my arm so I couldn't laugh, and Cody was breathing hard as his cheeks were getting big as he pursed his lips.

Then the next thing I saw was Carlos being confused. He pushed Michael away. "Get off me!"

Michael backed away, still having a big smile.

"Of course I like you, I have like you ever since I laid my eyes on you, and now since you like me too, I won't have to hide away from embarrassment," Michael said.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, hold your horses," Carlos stopped that poor boy. "First thing, who told you I liked you?"

"Duh, the letter you gave me in my locker. You said that the 'Carlos dating the Math teacher' was a false rumor and that you like me." Michael explained.

Carlos laughed. "Okay, okay, I understand that me dating a teacher is that bad enough, but I was never gay, and even if I am, I would never fall for a pathetic bully like you," Carlos said, laughing, emphasizing the word never.

I smiled wider. Wow, never knew Carlos has the guts talk shit to the bullies in school. That is getting even more interesting.

Michael suddenly raged and threw a punch across Carlos's face as Carlos stumbled back. Then Carlos shot back at Michael.

And I am sure you guys will know what came next.

//TIME SKIPS//

"I am very disappointed in you three."

Principle Im said as Cody, Coraline, and I looked down.

Although I have shown guiltiness, I couldn't help to feel proud instead. I smirked behind my hair that was covering my face since I looked down.

"Monikka, stop smirking. You and your friends have humiliated two people today, and I think you are the reason for all of this." Principle Im scolded me.

I stopped my smirk for Principle Im's satisfaction.

"Now, I need you guys to pay the consequences. That will teach you guys some lessons." Principal Im said and handed me a paper.