Part 7

Unknown:
HAHA I'm just kidding
I am Monikka Mayleen

Relief rushed into me like a waterfall. Wait, I have to make sure that she is Monikka.

Me:
Password?

Unknown:
Password?
Wait, I don't remember making a password with you-

I began to laugh, yup she is the real Monikka. But how did she get my number tho?

Me:
Uhh... Monikka?

Unknown:
Yes?

Me:
How did you get my number?

Unknown:
HAHA, you don't need to worry about that,
I just got it from the person you are near with

Me:
..Who?

Unknown:
Somebody :))
Did you save my number yet?

Me:
Oh... wait

Me:
There

Monikka-the-stalker:
What did you name me?

Me:
Umm... Monikka?

Monikka-the-stalker:
Whatever nerd
Go to sleep, I already found a good prank for a head start

Me:
K

Bruh, I almost had a heart attack.

"Cody, get your ass down here and have dinner. Your food is getting cold!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

I chuckled have dinner and went to sleep.

~The next day~

It was 7:30 and I was in the rooftop, waiting for Monikka as she specifically told me to stay at the rooftop before 7:45. And since I am an early bird, I had no problem staying here earlier.

"Well, well... well. Who do we have here?"

I froze at the familiar voice.

MONIKKA'S POINT OF VIEW

I waltzed in the school halls to the rooftop since I told him to be there at 7:45, I checked the time and it shouted 7:40.

Once I got the door which led to the rooftop, I head some laughings.

Seemed like there was more than one person there. But I didn't tell Cody to bring a friend, I don't even know that he had a friend. I need to know this guy more, knowing he also has trust issues.

I opened the door and saw something quite unexpected.

"Hey Cody, did you bring some friends, I thought I heard lau-"

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. It was the 5 girls kicking Cody who was already on the floor hugging himself into a ball helplessly.

And one of the girls was the one I saw the last 2 days at lunch. The slut

That girl who I saw looked up to me and smirked.

"So you're friends with the fake girl who thinks she owns the school now?" She snickered. My blood boiled when she insulted me as a fake girl.

Me? Fake? Hah, your face is so fake that even a seven-layer makeup couldn't even close it, even barbie can't handle it.

I took a deep breath trying to control my anger, I could just push one of them off the 5 stories building right now.

"Leave us alone," I growled, making my words very clear to them. But they won't budge.

Instead, one of the slut's minions walked to me with that trashy smug face of hers.

"What if we don't want to? What are you gonna do about it huh?" She poked me in the chest hard enough for me to back a little.

If you don't wanna leave us, I am going to murder you.

But I stayed quiet instead, keeping my straight face, resisting my itchy hands to do something that might risk her life.

She smirked wider by the sound of my silence.

"I guess you are not as tough as people think of huh, you weak bitch, you better thro-"

I was already more than enough as I grabbed her neck and carried her to the side end of the school roof that by just one push, she could fall from the roof to the face of the earth, not breathing at all.

The girls gasped and I tightened my grip around the girl's neck who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"I told you to leave us alone, but being a bitch you are, you just don't have the brain to leave," I growled at her make her shaking wildly. "And you know what happens to bitched like you who don't listen and dared to make a move on me?"

She kept her silence.

I gripped her neck tighter and shook her violently. "ANSWER THE QUESTION, BITCH!"

"N-no" She stuttered while closing her eyes in fear.

I chuckled and moved my mouth near her ears and whispered "They will die.

But just before I could make any move, I felt something pulling me backward and I stumbled back and let go of the girl who fell down to the roof floor, chocking and holding her neck in desperate of air. The other girls went over to her and the slut just stood there frozen.

I looked back to see who pulled me back and it's Cody. I grabbed his collar.

"Why did you pulled me? I was about to-"

"What? About to kill her? Yes, that is why I pulled you. You could've killed her and made things worse than ever. Look, I am here because I want to help you get rid of those bullies, not to be the person who will be surrounded by reporters asking me why I am friends with a killer. You lost your temper, Monikka." Cody said, with stern in his voice although I am choking him.

Suddenly I realized...

I have become my old self again.