"Back from the Dead."

"Oh, my God! Catrina! You're alive!" My Mother screamed when my Dad and I walked into the police station. Her hair was still done from the day, and she was in her nurse clothes. She ran to me and I to her and we hugged, for the first time in weeks. We both started to cry and sob. Like Mother and Daughter would do in a happy reunion.

"Where's Dean?" I asked, Mom shook her head.

"I left him at home, he was sleeping." She said, I nodded my head and was then taken to Gordon's office for questioning.

"Hello, Catrina. I'm glad you're all right?" He said in the form of a question. I nodded my head and sat in the large gray chair.

"Yes, other than my cheek, there are no other injuries." I said, ignoring the images in my mind of the madness in his eyes.

"Did he at all lead on to who he could be?"

"He told me that his accomplice, was Jared, my science partner."

"Jared... Jared who?" Gordon asked, taking a pen and a sticky note in front of him.

"Um, Jared R-something. I can't remember, but I know it's weird. It's like Norwegian or Czechoslovakian, or something crazy like that." I said, Gordon nodded and put the pen down. "He's the quarterback for our football team. He was dating my best friend." I said, my voice caught because Karen was dead. I saw the dead body flash before my eyes and I shivered.

"Who is that?" He asked,

"Karen Ruins, but she's dead." I whispered quietly.

"Dead?"

"The Joker got to her, I saw her. I know she's dead."

"When did you see her?" Gordon asked gently, I knew he didn't want to ask those questions but he had to.

"The other day, I don't know how many passed. I haven't been outside since... I don't even know what day it is."

"You've been missing for a month and three days." Gordon said, I nodded and continued with my story.

"I still don't know how long ago I saw her dead, but I know she is." I said.

"You said that Joker killed her?"

"Yeah, he told me that he did."

"Do you have any idea where you were being held?"

"No."

"Was there anyone else with the Joker?"

"Harley Quinn, she's Jokers girlfriend. He told me that all his actions were her ideas, and he was only the one to carry them out."

"Harley Quinn, is that H-A-R-L-E-Y?" Gordon asked, spelling out her name. I nodded, and he finished up asking me routine questions. "Thank you, Catrina. I hope your journey home can be less adventurous than the past month." He said standing from his chair. I stood and he walked me out the door. My Dad greeted me and drove me home. He was so happy to have me back, he knew that my brother would be also, and my Mom. She had gone back home to cook a dinner for me. I was hoping for something amazing, but thats what I know I will get because she's an amazing cook.

When my Dad and I pulled into the driveway, the lights were on inside and I could see Dean waiting by the door. When the car was parked I shot out of the car seat and bolted through the door. I tackled my brother in a hug, he was taken aback but hugged me tightly once he realized that it was me.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He said into my shoulder. "Oh my God, I thought you were going to die. I thought you were dead." He whispered, I could feel his tears on my skin. He buried his face in my shoulder and hugged me tighter. I was crying myself, I held his head and kissed the top of his hair. My brother meant so much to me, I hadn't seen him in almost three months, maybe even four.