Intruder Alert

Dean is never coming home. He's being sent away to Arkham, because he's mentally unstable. It broke my heart, for him to be sent to that hell hole. Who knows what will happen when he gets there? Who knows if he'll ever get out? I don't know how many days I cried. I just know I did a lot. It's worse than losing someone you care about, knowing that someone is there, but you can't see them. It breaks me. It broke my Mom, she quit trying. I don't know about my Dad, I haven't seen him. I've tried not to let that one thing occupy my mind all the time, but it's kind of hard. The only time I'm not thinking about Dean, is when I'm with Bruce. Right now, that's few and far between because he's becoming busy with work. But when I am with him, I'm just no where else.

"Come here, Catrina." Bruce said, reaching for my hips.

"Tell me how you managed to break your leg." I said, walking around him. He stretched his arms out to me, but I was just out of grasp.

"I told you, I fell down the stairs." He said, we were in his livingroom, watching the T.V. on mute. We were listening to music, and I was cleaning up his mess. What a dirty human being.

"I don't believe you." I teased, letting him grab me and yank me down next to him. He pulled me onto his lap, with my legs draped over his. His white cast was propped up on the coffee table on a stack of magazines.

"Well you should, because I rarely lie." He said kissing my cheek. He hugged me tightly and held me to his chest.

"Oh, hoh. Rarely?"

"Yes, like when I'm angry. Almost everything I say is a lie." I laughed, and rested my head on his chest. He was warm, and solid. "What would you say, about coming with me on one of my business trips?" He asked, in my ear.

"Depends." I shrugged,

"On what?" He asked,

"Where, when, who else is there." I said,

"You, me, Paris, in about three months."

"Three months." I repeated, would we still be together by then? We've been dating for two months already, isn't something horrible supposed to happen by then? I looked at him, and he looked at me, his green eyes glowed with happiness. I leaned in and kissed his nose, I reached for his hair and ran my fingers around his ear, I felt him shiver. I put my hand on his neck and pulled him closer, I pulled his lips to mine. I had never been kissed before, I had never kissed him before. I didn't care that it may not have been the most romantic time to kiss his beautiful lips, but I needed to. Both of his hands were around my throat, he pulled me closer. I need his lips on mine.

"Promise?" He asked, his lips millimeters from mine.

"Yeah." I breathed, kissing him again. Deeper this time, his fingers played with my baby hairs on the back of my head. I felt the goosebumps all over, and the tingle of his rough hands.

"Ahem, Master Bruce." Alfred cleared his throat, he stood at the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Uh, yeah?" Bruce said, turning red. Alfred uncrossed his arms, so they swung at his sides.

"Would either of you care for a snack?" He asked, Bruce laughed.

"You're just looking for an excuse, to interrupt my feelings Alfred." He said, laying another kiss on my lips.

"That is what it seems." He said, turning and walking away.

"Yeah, we'll take some chips. If you don't mind." He yelled to Alfred. I chuckled, and Bruce wrapped his arms around my waist. "You kissed me," He whispered, "I loved it."

"Me too." I said, quietly. I felt Bruce's warm body under his soft cotton shirt. I laid down on the leather couch and he watched me. "You're really attractive from this angle." I said, he laughed and reached for my waist, he laid his head on my stomach and sighed. His arms wrapped around my body. I held his head in my arms and ran my fingers through his hair. He readjusted himself so that his leg was not at a ninety degree angle. His head rested on my shoulder now, his eyes were closed.