Lies

"What happened to you!?" I screamed, as Jared stumbled through the door, his makeup smeared and his clothes stained with blood and ash. 

"Your batty friend, tried to kill me. Again." I froze, Batman? My heart softened as I became the support for Jared. His purple suit coat torn to shreds. I was angry at Batman for this. He leaned on me and grunted in pain as I sat him in a kitchen chair. I put both hands on his suit jacket and started unbuttoning them. His shirt peeled off of him, slimy and dark. He reeked of fire and alcohol. His breath was hot and heavy on me as I undressed him. So that I could see his wounds. "You know, I'm not harmed. You're just undressing me now." He smirked and I backed away. 

"How many?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Four, five?" He said, standing on wobbly feet. I backed away from him, his hands were red with someone else's blood.

"You're sick." I spat, he looked genuinely hurt. I felt the pang of guilt in my stomach. "I'm sorry." I said, rushing to his side. He looked at me with lustful eyes. His hand went around to the back of my neck and he forced me to look at him straight in the eyes. Their blue fire burned my soul.

"Do you love me?" He whispered, I was taken back by the question. Did I love him? Or did I fear him? He was an attractive person, his eyes held something that none else held. I hesitated, did I love him? No, I was scared of him. I was willing to do anything, in order to please the maniac. He gripped my neck, pulling me closer towards him. "Do you love me?" He hissed, his eyes captivated my soul, and I kissed him forcefully. This was my answer to him. Yes, I did. But really, I did not. I never could love such a monster. I could only ever try and run away from the criminal. He stood up, pulling me up with him. He kept pulling me closer, with his bloody hands. I could feel the cool sticky substance on my skin. He forced my hands to my sides and grabbed my shirt. He grasped the collar and ripped it open, all the way down to the hem. Anything to not get killed. Our bodies were in contact and I split his purple dress coat from his body. His chest was glistening with sweat and smeared with blood that wasn't his own. Somehow, he enthralled me. He took me in his arms and lead me down the hallway, teasing me. He would break away from me, holding my hand and he would smile that villainous smile. He attacked my jeans, pushing them down my thighs. His hands traveled over my hips and I kissed his shoulder. My pants dropped to my ankles, my hands moved to his suspenders and I tore them away from his shoulders. He quickly took off the rest of his suit and crashed our faces together. He kept grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him, wanting more. But not having the guts to take me. He put both hands around my waist and lifted me up. He slammed me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs tightly around him. His warmth, his smell, his desires melted into me. Making me want so much more than I could take.

"Yes, I love you." I whispered in his ear. "I love you." I repeated, I heard him smile as he bit my neck. I looked to the ceiling and softly groaned. He lifted me up again and walked me to the bedroom. His body crushed the air from my lungs and he unhooked my bra. He grabbed the sheets and threw them over us. The urge to go all way was unbearable. In the dark he laid on top of me, grinding into my hips. I cried out in fear when I saw the dark silhouette of a large man at the door. I squirmed away from Jared, and screamed.

"What is it?" He asked, and I pointed feverishly to the door. The thing was dressed in all black, his bulky shoulders almost too large for the doorway. Joker looked to the door and smiled. "Wanna watch?" He quizzed, a malevolent grin on his repulsive features. The black creature charged him, punching him in the face. I screamed and tried to roll away. But I was pinned underneath them. I squeezed myself out of the pile and ran to the corner of the room. I grabbed my bra and my pants that had traveled with us to the bedroom. The black creature slammed Jokers head on the bed post, it made a sickening crack. Jared slumped to the floor. I slammed on my jeans and my bra before he had time to watch me. He grabbed my bout the waist and hoisted me over his shoulders. I could see tears in his eyes.