Part 9: Same Feeling, Different Person

"Finally!" Shouted Mia, as she stretched her arms and her body.

Their final exam for the semester has now ended and vacation waves its hands.
All the hard work, sleepless nights and efforts for the semester is over, now it's time to recharge themselves.

"So, are you all coming?" Asked Migs, who was about to leave the room.

"Yes!" The class answered in unison.

"Then, let's all see eachother tonight at our bar!" Migs invited excitedly as he left the room with the rest of his friends.

Keira, Gabby and the rest of their group were sitting at the corner watching everyone else leave.

"Are you guys coming to that party?" Keira asked her friends.

She was a little uneasy about the party as she realized that there will be too much drinking, even more than the last time.

"Yeah? Aren't you coming?" Mia asked her, confused.

"I'm thinking if I should go or not... I dont really drink.. you all know that.." Keira explained.

"It's okay if you don't wanna drink. Just be there for the fun!" Invited Diane.

"I'll be there too. Are you sure you don't want to come with us? It'll be fun!" Said Gabby.

"Hmm.. where's the bar again??" Keira asked.

"It'a at K city, just a short drive. It won't take us long getting there" said Gabby.

Keira was hesitant. She wasn't sure if going would be the right thing to do or not. She sure want to be with her friends for a sem-ender but she just doesn't really love noise lately.

"Hmm.. okay, okay, I'll come with you guys..."

"Let's meet here at 6." Suggested Mia.

The rest of the girls left as Keira walked to her car. She is still confused as to whether she really wants to come or not. She's just really not feeling like it. As she was contemplating, she realized she was already at the gare of her house.

She went out the car and went straight to her room. She threw herself on the bed, feeling really lazy.

'Ugh. What am I gonna do?"

She thinks to herself. She doesn't want to disappoint her friends, but she doesn't want to disappoint herself either. It was a battle between her self-peacr and her loyalty to her friends.

After about 30 minutes of laying and thinking, she got up and went to the shower.

"Darn it. Fine, I'm going."

It's 15 minutes to 6:00PM and she still hasn't left the house. Lazily brushing her hair, gazing at the mirror.

She grabs her phone and calls her dad.

"Hi, dad. Uh.. I'm about to leave the house for a celebration at City K with my classmates.." she asks her dad.

"What time will you be back then? Will you bring your car?" Asked her dad back.

"Yep. I'm bringing the car.. might be back by midnight. But I'll try to be home earlier.." she said.

"Send me your address and give me an update, okay?"

"Yes, dad. I will. Love you."

She hanged up the phone, grabbed her purse and went to the garage. She started her car and left the house.