Part 14: A 'Family' Dinner

Gian's phone suddenly rang and he picked it up.

"Hey." He greeted. 

"Hi." Keira greeted back. 

"Uhm.. actually..." Keira's words just would not come out of her mouth. She still doesn't know what to say but called Gian anyway. 

"Did your parents allow you to go out for dinner?" Gian asked. 

"Actually..." 

Gian silently and patiently waited for Keira's reply. He had his mind ready in case Keira says no. 

"Mom and dad is inviting you and your cousins for dinner..." Keira continued. 

"Huh?"
Gian became confused upin hearing Keira'a words. He was the one who was asking Keira to join him for dinner but it became the other way around.

"Well.. my dad learned that you are here and I asked him if it's okay for me to eat dinner outside with you.. when he heard you were with your cousins... he immediately asked me to ask you and your cousins to join us instead.." Keira explained.

"oh.."

"So uhm.. if you and your cousins could come at the Villa around 7pm?"
Keira asked.

Gian wanted to decline, firstly because he is embarassed to face Keira's parents knowing that he asked Keira out for dinner, but also because it's too embarassing to bring his cousins over and meet Keira's family.

"Please don't decline. My dad has already asked the staffs to prepare..." Keira pleaded.

Gian had second thoughts, but he didn't want to lose the trust of Keira's parents.

"Hmm.. okay then. We'll be there at 7." Gian agreed.

"Yey! Thanks, Gian. I'll see you later then."

Keira dropped the call and went inside her room. She opened her closet to find a nice dress she could wear for tonight.

As Gian dropped the call, he also ran to look for a nice casual clothes he could wear for tonight's dinner. After finding a perfect pair of clothes, he immediately announced to his cousins that they are being invited to a dinner and that they too should prepare.

Time ran so fast, both Gian and Keora didn't notice that it was almosy 7PM.
Gian, with his cousins, headed out of their rooms and asked for directions to the villa.

It was such a big resort that they didn't even know thay there was a Villa inside.

Keira, on the other hand, looks at the clock and sees the time. She hurriedly applied some make up and headed to the poolside where tables are already set and food is ready.

Keira runs to the villa entrance to welcome Giam and his cousins.

Few minutes later, Keira sees Shay leading a group of 12 people behind her. Keira smiled and waved at Shay as Shay waved back at her. Behind her was a tall, white, smalled eyed guy wearing a white plain sleeved top. He sees her and smiles at her.

Keira can't stop but smile back at him. She walks towards their direction and greets them.

"We're here." Said Shay as she turns to the people she was leading.

"Welcome to our resort's private villa." Shay continued.

"Thank you." Gian said.

"Hi." Keira greeted as she gave Gian a sweet smile.

"Hey." Gian greeted back.
"You look.. amazing." Gian added tried to find the right words to speak.

He has never seen Keira this beautiful that it literally took a few seconds of his breath away. It was as if he wanted to stop time and just stare at the woman right infront of him.