Part 4: An Unexpected Encounter

Keira arrived at the restaurant and was assisted by one of the staff inside. There were private rooms they can book so that it can be exclusive only for them. She sees Gabby, their friends and a few of her classmates.  They're getting along well so what's wrong with having more friends, right?

She sits down with Gabby and the girls as the party started. There was Karaoke, there were so many food and drinks, not to mention. Keira was not good at drinking so she just ordered herself non alcoholic drinks. At the back of her mind, she was there to take care of her drunk friends at the end of the day. She takes a good look around to see which of their classmates were present and she sees Patrick's group on the other end of the room.

'They seem incomplete'

She shrugged her shoulders and turned to her friends who were talking. The room was beginning to get more loud. It's only been 2 hours but there's already so many empty bottles on their table.

"Kei, you look different today!"

"Kaya mo naman pala magpaka babae eh!" asar ni Gabby

"Weird ba ng suot ko?" whispered Keira.

"No!! You look too beautiful!!" shouted Mia.

"True!!! Bagay talaga sayo nagaayos, girl!" added Diane.

"Napaka manang mo kasi, dai. Dapat nagmmake up ka and once in a while, you dress up like this." Said Gabby. " Kaya wala kang boyfriend eh." The girls laugh.

"Hay naku, very conservative ang friend natin pagdating sa relationships no. Kaya hayaan mo siya. Atleast she's not like us na marurupok sa pogi!" Cyra blurted.

Everyone was enjoying themselves. Keira was not even offended. Well, totoo naman kasi. She doesn't dress much. She's comfortable with jeans and sneakers so Keira dressing up in a fashionable way is something you would seldom see.

2 hours upon arriving, Keira felt suffocated, so she stood up and told her friends that she'll be going to the washroom. She went out of the room and took a deep breath. Finally, a little silence. 

Instead of heading straight to the washroom, she went out and took a short walk. She was enjoying the breeze from the mall's balcony when she came across a couple. Because it was a bit dim, she was not able to see the faces clearly. She turned her head back to the scenery but was surprised when someone tapped her shoulders.

"Ano ginagawa mo dito sa labas?" a voice from behind asked.

Keira turned her head and she sees Patrick with a girl beside him.

"Oh, Ikaw pala." she panickly said. "I.. I was just taking a walk." she smiled.

"Nandun na ba lahat?" Asked Patrick

"Yeah, they're all there."

"Oh, okay..  Si Kath, girlfriend ko." Introduced Patrick.

'She wasn't the girl you were kissing tho when I saw him at the parking lot earlier.'  

Keira said at the back of her mind but to avoid offending the girl Keira waved her hand.

"Hi"  Keira greeted as she smiled at the girl. 

"This is Kei,  classmate ko" continued Patrick as he introduced Keira to his girl.

"It's nice to meet you." Said Kath.

"Pasok na kami." Sabi ni Patrick.

"Yeah" Keira replied.