thirteen

LUKE

I rushed around picking up any last things I needed before heading to the airport to catch the flight to New York which lands at ten o'clock. I also had to say goodbye to family members as I probably wouldn't see them until later next year.

Eventually I got to the airport and said goodbye and happy New Year to them, in advance. I checked in and then went looking round the shops.

I got food at McDonalds and decided to ring Lissy.

"Hey." Her soft voice said through the phone.

"Hey cutie, you excited?" I asked, having to hide mine.

"Yeah but what if they're not there?" She replied doubting it.

"Flight 200 to New York now boarding"

"Bye cutie I have to go, stay cute." I told her.

"Bye Lukey, stay penguiny?" She awkwardly said before I hung up.

I sat on the plane anxiously, only now remembering my slight fear of flying. I fiddled with her ring sliding it on and off my finger, trying desperately to distract myself.

Soon the plane actually took off and it was only then I was excited about seeing Lissy. I was finally going to see the little cutie from New York.

There was an old lady sitting next to me who must have seen me fiddling with the ring as she striked up a conversation.

"Who is the ring for?" She asked me, clearly interested.

"My girlfriend." I replied smiling.

"I can tell by the way you smiled you really love her, tell me more about her." She said to me.

"Well she is the kindest, prettiest, amazing girl ever, she just doesn't see it. She has the most beautiful eyes that you can get lost in, the brightest blue. She gets really badly bullied although she doesn't deserve what she goes through at all, she deserves all the world but I can only give her a small part of that. I've never met her but she has made me so happy and I have helped her so much. I guess I just really love the little cutie from New York." I breathed grinning like an idiot.

"You're eyes lit up when you were telling me, she is really lucky to have you."

"And me to have her."

And we talked about Lissy until I fell asleep.

LISSY

Adam picked me up at nine o'clock so we had enough time to get to the airport. I was nervous as I didn't know what to expect. Was this a sick joke? Were One Direction actually going to be there? Is Luke going to be there like Adam suggested? All these thoughts were running through my mind.

I started breathing heavily, it also becoming shaky. I put my hand on my heart and felt it racing, why am I over thinking everything. Adam looked at me concerned and pulled over. By this point I had tears falling down my cheeks leaving faint marks, and an over pulsating heart.

"Calm down Lissy, calm down." He told me, slowing breathing in and out for me to copy.

I attempted to slow down my breathing, thankfully it soon became normal again. I wiped the tears from my face and tried to avoid eye contact with Adam, how could I of let him see me like this?

When he started driving again he spoke up again. "Are you going to tell me what that was all about?"

"Err... I kind of over thought everything." I replied awkwardly.

"Does it happen a lot?"

"I suppose, but normally when I don't want it to."

Soon we arrived at the airport. Adam asked if he should stay just in case but I told him that wouldn't be necessary. I entered the huge place, never of being here my whole life and attempted to find the right place. I walked through large endless walk ways in order to find terminal 5. I ended up awkwardly asking someone for directions.

I got to terminal 5 at nine forty five which left me fifteen minutes to look around.

LUKE

My flight landed on time luckily and I managed to get off the plane quickly. I walked into the baggage collection area, not really knowing what I was doing.

That's when I saw her. She was standing awkwardly in an oversized burgundy sweater, black leggings and all black converse. She looked up and that's when it happened, I suddenly bursted into a run and so did she. Soon she was in my arms, tears running down her face. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her nuzzling my face in neck. People stopped a momentarily looked at us before carrying on what what they were doing.

"Luke what are you doing here?" She asked confused, between sniffles.

"I came to see my girlfriend." I replied smiling.

"I can't believe you've actually come." She giggled excitedly.

"Me neither, I only remembered on the plane how scared I am of flying." I laughed.

I cannot believe I am actually here, with Alicia. I feel somewhat complete now, like before I was only breathing but now I'm actually living. Just her presence makes me feel more worth in this world, not that I am just a boy from Australia.

I took her hand, it fitting perfectly with mine and we walked to grab my bag. Afterwards we went and got the bus back to her apartment. My parents had arranged a hotel I could go to although Lissy told me multiple times that her Dad will be fine with me staying.

She was excited to say the least chatting about when we can go and how amazing it will be.

"I have one question." I told her whilst sitting on the bus, her sitting on my lap due to the lack of free seats.

"Shoot." She replied.

"Can we go to Times Square to watch the ball drop?" I asked.

"Yesss! That is such a good idea." She squealed, a smile radiating on her face.

This is Alicia. The girl I fell in love with, a smile that could brighten a world, eyes that sparkle like the stars, the girl whose mind is like a galaxy, she is a whole universe and she's mine.

When we got to her apartment we headed straight for hr bedroom as apparently it the only place her Dad doesn't go. When I walked in it looked just as I thought it would, but better. She flopped down on her bed and crawled up to rest her head on the headboard. I climbed on afterwards and pulled her onto my lap.

"Why did you tell me that One Direction were going be at the airport?" She questioned.

"Because I didn't want to tell you." I replied smirking.

She laid her head on my chest as I played with her hair, this is how I want it to be, always.

AN: Omg I'm pretty proud of this chapter :))))

They met :ooooo

And a cuteass picture of fetus Luke for y'all ;ooo

Sorry the update is so late I've been doing random stuff and been lazy.