twenty four

This is something nothing ever could prepare you for, no Disney films tell you how to react when someone who a has left you for what feels like forever then comes back for you. Nothing can prepare you for the moment when you finally see the person you love again and for them to immediately kiss you like it was the last thing they could do. No one. In no fairy tales does the prince leave for three months and then come back for her, they meet and that's that. So seeing Luke made my heart collapse into a million pieces.

He came back for me. He could be with his family and friends right now, writing songs for his album. But he's here with me.

We were lying on my bed cuddled up against the headboard, my Dad was at work so we were home alone for a good hour and a half. I was traces random lines on his bare chest as he wrapped his strong arm around my smaller body. He gently kissed my forehead, I looked up at him then he starting passionately kissing me.

He held my cheeks as he deepened the kiss, chuckling when he realised I was shocked. The kiss intensified as he licked my lips as if asking for entrance. I gladly accepted as I tangled my hands in his hair, lightly tugging on it. My hands began to roam up and down his bare torso. He then decided to try and take my top off which failed so I pulled it off myself and threw it to the side. I then pulled my shorts off and he threw them carelessly away. That left me in my bra and panties, I felt extremely self-conscious half-heartedly carrying on.

"Fuck Lissy you are so beautiful." Luke said. I looked up at him. I could see his jeans straining against his lower region. He looked down and almost ripped his jeans off in a hurry, leaving me a clear view of his boner.

He came close to me again and pulled me into him, so we were kissing like before. He unhooked my bra and took it off. I felt extremely exposed like this, but he's my boyfriend, I shouldn't feel insecure around him. He began to feel my chest, occasionally adding a light squeeze. I moaned into his mouth whenever he did this.

Eventually, Luke began to lower his hands and lowered me onto the bed, accidently collapsing onto me. We laughed and he kissed me again, which I returned the favour of doing so. He began to trail down my body, sucking on my neck and licking the same spot, as if to soothe the slight pain.

He continued, leaving little kisses here and there. He kissed my hips, then all my scars on them, and looked up at me asking for permission. I tried to relax and nodded, breathing heavily. He slid down my panties and stopped for a few seconds, before stroking me. I moaned out loud and he gave me a smirk. After that I decided it was my turn to tease. I pulled him up on top of me and flipped over, so I was on top of him.

"Watch it Alicia." He winked at me and I silenced him by kissing him. I copied his actions, leaving a trail of light kisses down his chest and stomach then stopping at his v-line. I decided to man up and just do it. I reached out and palmed him through his boxers. Luke hissed at the contact. I continued and after a while he gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me up onto his chest so I was laying onto of him. He flipped me over. Clearly he's feeling dominant.

"You uhm... ready?" He asked me, I nodded although I was only eighty five percent sure.

He slid off his boxers and positioned himself, remembering to grab lube and a condom.

After putting them on his starting thrusting into me, the feeling of both pleasure and pain inside of me.

"L- Luke this hurts." I told him as he started kissing down my neck.

"A- Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm okay." I reassured him.

He thrusted harder and harder as he slowly began to quicken his pace. "I love you so much Lissy." He screamed as his thrusts became sloppy.

"I'm close, Luke, I'm close." I screamed.

"Come for me baby, come on." He panted.

And with that I became undone over him and he came inside of me. He rode out our thighs and he smiled as he came out.

"Well that was fun." I sighed, resting my head on his chest.

"Looks like we both popped our cherries tonight." He smirked, blooding at the blood on the sheets.

"Piss off." I said putting on my panties, bra and his tee.

He laughed getting up, as he grabbed his boxers and a pair of sweatpants from his bag and put them on, then crawled back onto the bed. He pulled me into his arms, cuddling me, then kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you so much Lissy." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you too." I told him before drifting off into a deep sleep.

AN: This the last actual chapter of the book :oooooo and the next one is an epilogue type thing.