eight

LISSY

Ever since Luke told his friends and parents he's being acting more himself. Before he was so scared to be caught by his parents or friends, to even talk about them but now he's constantly blabbering on about them.

People at school have been worse though, at lunchtime they would throw food at me. They would take my clothes after gym and I'd have to go round wearing my PE kit.

I've been listening to music a lot more which helps- especially hearing Harry's sweet voice during solos. Although the music is more about getting with a someone, something I am not worried about.

My last resort was self harming, I managed to stop for a bit but everyone is being more mean and the urge is stronger than ever. That is the one of the only things Luke doesn't know about me, and I'm so scared of telling him- it would break his heart.

Today in school I got beaten up again, now I have a black eye. Even my Dad was concerned when he saw me, giving me a cold bag of peas, and making me a cup of coffee for the coldness of the pack.

Lukey: Skype I need to show you something x :)

Really, now. He will go crazy when he sees my eye, and I don't want that.

Lissy: Does it have to be now? X

Lukey: Yessssss x :))))

Lissy: Fine x :)

I pulled my laptop onto my bed and waited for him to call.

"Lissy!" He shouted. I saw his face fall when is saw my black eye. "What happened?"

"It was an accident, I just got hit by the ball in PE." I lied.

"Bullshit." I said quietly. "That was no accident."

"Please it was okay, can we just drop it now?" I pleaded with him.

"Fine, but if I ever come to New York I am beating up all the jerks that are mean to you." He warned, "Now I have to show you something."

He pulled up a guitar, "This song is called 'Everything I want'."

"They can say what they say

I just want you to believe.

But these clouds are still dark

I have loved from the start.

But you're so beautiful,

And you're incredible,

Irreplaceable,

I never wanna lose my baby.

But you are everything I want

And everything I need,

It's all because of you

I can barely breathe.

When we wake up in the morning,

It's a brighter day

We sail the high seas

Cause baby you and me,

We can always be

I just wanna call you mine."

I felt tears stream down my face. "Thank you, thank you so much. You have helped me so much."

I'd never actually told Luke that and I'm not even sure how I mean it to be honest. I love this little Australian dork so much.

"I was trying to think of a creative way of asking you to be my girlfriend and Calum suggested this" He suddenly asked. I was stunned not actually thinking he would ask me.

My eyes widened.

"Yeah I really really really like you, and damn I'm shit at saying stuff but you're really cute and sweet. You've made me the happiest person in such a short about of time, and you're cute." He mumbled stumbling on his words. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will." I giggled happily.

"Omg yes, yes." He screeched doing a mini celebration dance.

I could only laugh at his reaction, so happy that he was happy.

"I wish I could hug you right now." I said my thoughts aloud.

"I know but one day we will and it will be the best day of my life." He smiled sadly.

"If only New York wasn't so far away." I sighed.

"Anyway what the first thing we should do as a couple?" He asked his happiness returning.

"I think you should sing another song." I replied smiling.

Maybe my life is really coming together.

AN: Yes the song was Everything I want by 5sos but I thought it was so cute (like Lissy) so I had to put it in.

#Lalicia I ship it ;)