Author's note

guys, guys, WE MADE IT!! I'm still so overwhelmed by all the emotions I've been through during the writing process. (i started writing it in january 2020 and finished it two months later, BUT HELL I'VE BEEN POSTING THIS FOR A YEAR EVEN IF I'M READY WITH IT. Truth is, i wanted it completed before i publish it, because i didn't wanna post a work and leave it unfinished.) I've laughed so much, I cried so much (last chapters), and I grew up a little bit with my little Marley on her big big journey throughout the years. I was discovering the mystery with her (even though i knew it the whole time), I was falling in love alongside her, I was making memories with her. Marley is one of the first OC characters I've ever created and she'll always have a very special place in my heart.

But now I want to thank all of you. Thank you for all your support during all the updates, especially in this hard times for all of us. Thank you for every single read, vote and comment (the comments simply make my day uwu). Thank you for embarking on this journey with me and I promise you, from now on, all my fanfictions are with better grammar, better English dictionary and just, everything's better! (This was one of my first attempts to write a full-length fanfiction in English, so that's the reason it may have sucked at times. But it improved, i promise).

I cannot explain how happy, how grateful I am and how much all of you mean to me. I love you all from the bottom of my little heart and I look forward for the next time. May we meet again. (Not me using a the 100 reference as a closing statement of my Harry Potter fanfic lol)

Lots of Love,
- Ana

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 ☼ 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 🎉