𝑥𝑖𝑣.

guide !

y/n : your name

❝𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS since y/n opened up about her issues with her father to Nishinoya and she tried talking to her father but there was never a good time to do so. To cheer y/n up, Nishinoya has been hanging out with her a lot and walking her to and from school.

The two were currently walking home, side by side while sharing a single meat bun. Tanaka and Abril were ahead of the two, talking and eating their own meat buns. Alex wasn't walking home with them since he stayed behind to practice some more.

"Your dad went on another trip?" Nishinoya asks, surprised.

y/n nods,"Yep. He went to Canada. He sent pictures, too."

y/n showed Nishinoya the pictures and selfies her father took and sent them to the family group chat.

"Woah, looks pretty there," Nishinoya comments, y/n putting away her phone.

"Yeah, I know. Anyways, can we not talk about my daddy issues all the time?" y/n asks, watching Tanaka almost trip and faceplant.

Nishinoya nods and gives her the last bite of the meat bun. "Okay, well, I am for sure failing most of my classes," He says, looking down.

"What?" y/n looks at him with a scary look, making Nishinoya flinch. "I'm going to tutor you again then."

Nishinoya grins and nods,"Yes, please!"

y/n giggled before she ate the last piece of the meat bun and she looked at Nishinoya. "Hey, do you have any siblings?" She asks curiously.

Nishinoya looks over at her, nodding,"Yep, three older sisters."

"Aw, you're the baby of the family!" y/n coos as she pinches his cheeks playfully, causing Nishinoya to blush softly.

The two giggled before a comfortable silence took over, only the loud laughs of Abril and Tanaka could be heard. They soon arrived at y/n's house but Abril and Tanaka turned around and ran past y/n and Nishinoya.

"Huh?" Nishinoya looked confused as she stared at y/n's house and back at the two who ran the other direction.

"Where are you guys going?" y/n shouts, also confused.

"The store!" Abril shouts back as Tanaka grabs her hand, the two laughing as they turn a corner and disappear.

y/n looks back at Nishinoya, who was staring at her the whole time. He looked away quickly and the two continued to walk towards the l/n residence.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Noya," y/n says, the two stopping next to these sunflowers.

Before y/n could walk off into her home, Nishinoya grabs her wrist. y/n looks back at him, confused. Nishinoya pulled her towards him, their bodies pressing against each other and one of his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Yū?" y/n says his name softly, as he hugged her.

"y/n," Nishinoya whispered, his nerves rising. He took a deep breath before pulling away, just slightly so he could still feel her against him. He stared at her with those same eyes that seemed to make y/n's heart jump. "I need to tell you something," Nishinoya says softly, his heart speeding up.

"I really li--," Nishinoya began to say but a loud noise interrupted him.

Angel, y/n's ten-year old brother, slammed open the door of their house and screamed at the two teenagers.

"n/n! Dad is coming home today!" Angel screams, causing y/n to smile softly as she hears the news.

Nishinoya sighs in annoyance, looking down at the girl he has been crushing on since he met her. She looks over at him and her huge smile causes him to smile as well.

"I'm sorry, Noya. What were you saying?" y/n asks him as Angel goes back inside.

Nishinoya shook his head,"It's nothing."

y/n's smile disappears and she stares at him with a hard glare, sending shivers down his spine. "I'm not stupid, Noya, but whatever," y/n rolls her eyes, pulling away from him.

Nishinoya grins,"I'll see you Monday, n/n."

Nishinoya waves goodbye, walking down the street as y/n waves back before rushing inside in excitement. He sighs and looks away from her home, looking ahead of him and feeling frustrated.

He just wants to tell her how he feels and it sounds so easy and simple but why is it so difficult to do when you finally get the perfect chance. Nishinoya felt even more frustrated when people interrupted him and y/n. He just wants to tell her he likes her. He just wants to ask her out. He just wants to make her his girlfriend. He just wants her to tell him she likes him too.