𝑥𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname
h/c : hair color

❝𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N SAT BESIDE ALEX, drinking her banana milk as she listened to him rant and watching everyone practicing. Alex was supposed to practice with the team of Karasuno yet he sat on the ground beside y/n ranting about whatever he was angry about, y/n wasn't sure since she wasn't paying a single attention to him. y/n also didn't want to question why her older brother wasn't practicing or trying to get better, she didn't care nor did she think it mattered too much. That is until Daichi came over to the two siblings.

"Anyways, she is a total bitch and I don't understand why that teacher has so much beef with me like a girl I am seventeen!" Alex says as he stabs a banana with some stitches on it.

"Mhm," y/n only hums in response, watching Hinata trip on air and falling onto the floor, taking Kageyama down with him.

"Hey, are you even listening to me?!" Alex shouts angrily.

y/n looks over at Alex, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "What?"

Alex glares at y/n and she only sits there, staring at him with no emotion.

"Oh, hey Daichi!" y/n smiles softly, looking up at the captain.

Alex flinches and he looks up,"Oh shit, Daichi."

"Why aren't you practicing?" Daichi asks, a dark aura surrounding him.

Alex shudders and y/n notices Abril walks into the gym while eating a tangerine.

"Come practice with us."

Alex jumps up onto his feet and he does a quick salute. "Yes sir!"

As Alex was about to walk off to practice with his teammates, y/n began to whine.

"Hey, someone destroyed my stitching on Jerry!" y/n says, frowning sadly as she held the banana that Alex was putting all his anger into.

Abril sighs and rubs her temple. "n/n, we've talked about this."

Daichi shakes his head at the two girls and starts dragging Alex across the court, practically tossing him to Yamaguchi to practice with.

"Alex killed Jerry," y/n says, glaring daggers into her brother's skull.

Abril rolls her eyes, saying,"y/n, it's a Goddamn banana. What the fuck?"

"But he had a life, he had to pay taxes!" y/n shouts, pointing at the banana.

Abril snatches the banana out of y/n's hands and tosses the fruit out the gym. y/n gasps and jumps up onto her feet, running towards the entrance.

"Jerry-- Agh!" As y/n was about to run outside, she collided with someone and fell onto her butt.

"Sorry, n/n. Are you okay?" y/n recognized the soft voice and she grins.

"I'm fine, Kenma!" She reassures him as he helps her back onto her two clumsy feet.

As Kenma walked outside with y/n, Abril continued to eat her tangerine. She made a face as the juice hit her tongue and slowly melted into its slightly sweet yet sour taste. Abril noticed Nishinoya glaring at the entrance of the gym, holding a volleyball which seemed like it would pop any minute. Abril smirked at the tiny, angry boy, popping another piece of the tangerine into her mouth.