𝑥𝑥𝑖𝑥.

guide !

y/n : your name

--

❝𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N WALKS OUT HER bedroom, wearing her outfit for today's date with Nishinoya. She was a bit excited since the date was a big surprise, as stated by Nishinoya. The only date of theirs that was an actual surprise was their first date at the aquarium. They had many other dates, like that double date, the zoo, the carnival, the sunflower field, the snow, and many others but none of them was a surprise.

y/n makes her way to her living room, rushing a bit since she heard his voice. As soon as she enters the room, she sees her boyfriend and her father both sitting on the couch watching a soap opera.

"Oh jeez," y/n mutters, watching her father show Nishinoya something on his phone before the two share a look and burst into laughter.

"Um, Noya," y/n calls out quietly to catch her boyfriend's attention.

Both Nishinoya and her father look up from the phone. Nishinoya smiles as he sees y/n, getting up from the couch and making his way to where she stood. Meanwhile, y/n's father quietly left the room, giving y/n a thumbs up before dashing off into his bedroom.

Nishinoya's hands went to her face, cupping her cheeks as he placed a kiss on her forehead. His hands wandered down her body before stopping at her hips, gently squeezing them as he took in her appearance. y/n feels her face get a bit warmer as his eyes continue to wander down her body before flickering back up to her face.

"You look fucking gorgeous," Nishinoya whispers under his breath before leaning in and kissing her.

y/n's hands went to his shirt, gripping it tightly as his kiss was rough and steamy. His lips felt so soft against her and she felt fireworks inside of her every time he kissed her. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss the two were sharing, one of his hands leaving her hips to caress her adorable, flustered face. Nishinoya's lips then travelled down from her lips to her neck, placing soft kisses on her skin.

"Noya," y/n calls out his name again softly, but the said boy only hummed in response as he continued to shower his girlfriend with kisses.

"Shouldn't we leave before it gets dark," y/n asks, now leaning against the wall as Nishinoya pushed her against it and his hands squeezing her breasts through her clothes.

He pulls away from her neck and places a chaste kiss on her lips. "Yeah, let's go," He says excitedly, grabbing her hands before rushing to the door.

The couple slipped into their shoes, shouting to the whole house that they're off before exiting. The two walked down the street, hand in hand. Nishinoya was already tracing those same hearts on her hand with his thumb, just like he always does.

"I can't believe you graduated," y/n says as she remembers the day of Nishinoya's graduation.

"Yeah, it's so weird! I thought I'd feel like an adult but I feel the same," Nishinoya says, his happy voice sending y/n to the moon.

y/n giggles softly, Nishinoya now blushing from her adorable laughter. "It's only been a week since then, calm down. Anyways, what is this surprise date gonna be?"

"If I tell you, it won't be a surprise!" Nishinoya says, y/n sighing in return.

She was really curious about what he had planned for today. The two soon arrive at this park, y/n hiding her laughter as she saw Hinata and Kageyama run from this blanket that had food on it. Nishinoya sighs as he sees Hinata giving the couple a thumbs up before running off with Kageyama, after Kageyama smacks Hinata's head.