𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname
h/c : hair color

-

❝𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N QUIETLY SIGHS AS she walks out of the building, her school building with her twin sister following her. y/n got a few glances and stares, along with her sister, because of their foreign looks. The two girls just moved into Japan only a week ago, only moving because of her father's job. y/n was excited at first but it wasn't all that great being the new kid in a school that speaks a language she is only just learning.

y/n walks up to the vending machine with money in her hands, a determined look on her face as she stares down the vending machine in front of her. Her eyes were on the banana milk and she's been wanting to drink one all day.

"So, why are you staring at the vending machine like you're about to have some anime battle with it?" y/n could hear her twin sister ask, snapping her out of the banana milk's beauty.

"Abril, you already know how I am with vending machines!" y/n whines quietly so students passing by won't listen to their conversation.

Abril flips her h/c hair over her shoulder, wondering how Japan can get so hot, and rolls her eyes. "You mean that you don't know how to use them?" She asks, obviously wanting to go back into their classroom.

y/n frowns as she returns her attention to the vending machine, mumbling quietly,"I do know how to use them."

After a few seconds of silence and y/n standing in the same spot while staring at the banana milk, Abril sighs. "Need help?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"Please," y/n replies, her voice sounding as if she's about to break.

Abril laughs softly and takes the money from y/n viciously, making her flinch. y/n stood behind her taller sister, watching Abril work her magic and focused on the banana milk.

y/n flinched as she felt a tap on her shoulder, turning around and seeing her older brother, Alex. He's a lot taller than the two girls, coming around 6'0". He has h/c hair and similar eyes to the girls but his skin is a bit lighter than theirs.

Alex grinned,"Guess what?"

y/n tilts her head to the side,"What?"

Abril hands y/n her banana milk, the shorter girl accepting it happily and quickly putting in the straw.

"I finally joined the volleyball team," Alex squeals excitedly, jumping up and down.

y/n smiles, bouncing on her toes as well. "That's great!"

"I know right?" Alex says happily, the two ignoring the stares of the other students.

Abril stood behind y/n, raising an eyebrow. "How the hell were you able to join if you suck?"

y/n stops bouncing and she looks at her taller twin sister with wide eyes as Alex looks offended.

"Huh? I am a fabulous volleyball player, thank you very much," Alex says, huffing as he crosses his arms.

"I mean you aren't very good at being libero," y/n says as she sips her banana milk.

Abril nods and points at Alex,"Plus, you somehow always get hit in the face."

Alex's face flushes in embarrassment as he remembers all those times he got hit in the face with a volleyball.

"Okay, and?" He shrugs, trying to forget the time he got hit in the face with a volleyball and he got benched throughout the entire game.