𝑖𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name

❝𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐒❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N GASPED AS SHE watched her brother tackle Nishinoya who was sitting on the ground with a nosebleed and a blushing face. Alex curled his hands into fists and his fist collided with Nishinoya's cheek, slamming his head onto the wooden floor of the gym.

Daichi and Asahi got ahold of Alex and dragged him off of the short boy, Nishinoya holding his cheek in pain. Nishinoya frowns and looks up at Alex who was struggling in the arms of Daichi and Asahi.

"Alex, what the fuck?!" y/n shouted, everyone freezing as they heard her.

Abril looks over at her sister, a smile on her face as everyone else looks surprised other than her brother.

"Did you just curse, y/n?!" Hinata asks, surprised.

Kageyama stood behind Hinata, a shocked expression on his face as well. Abril rolls her eyes,"Obviously, don't you have ears?"

y/n sits beside Nishinoya, touching the bruise that was forming in his face softly. The boy blushed slightly as he saw her adorable and beautiful features of her face.

"Let's take you to the nurse," y/n says, standing up and helping Nishinoya get onto his feet. She turns to Daichi,"Can you please knock some sense into my brother?"

Alex sighs as he watches his younger sister walk away with Nishinoya, groaning softly. Daichi sighs and Asahi lets go of Alex, as foes Daichi.

"Why'd you punch him?! He did nothing!" Tanaka asks, bombarding Alex with questions.

Alex sighs and looks down, angry thoughts filling his mind. He could only think of Nishinoya and why he had the audacity to look up his little sister's skirt. He knew that the second year was a pervert but come on, he has to be respectful.

"Alex fights anyone who gets involved with y/n," Abril says after a few seconds of Alex staying silent.

"Huh?" Hinata tilts his head in confusion.

Abril sighs,"Alex is super protective of y/n and I but mainly y/n since she is a lot more, uh... Innocent— no she is definitely not innocent. y/n is more, uh, I guess she is like the baby of the family? I dunno but because of that, everyone feels the need to protect her."

"Ah, protective brother instincts?" Suga asks, chuckling softly.

Abril nods,"Pretty much, especially since y/n is a lot more on the softer side than me."

Alex looks up at everyone and bows his head,"I'm really sorry for doing that, I swear it won't happen again."

Daichi chuckles,"It's fine, everyone gets a bit protective."

Daichi then squeezes Alex's shoulder a bit too tightly. "Just don't do it again and apologize to Nishinoya," Daichi says with an innocent smile.

Alex nervously chuckles and mumbles,"But he looked up her skirt."

"It was probably an accident," Abril says, waving her hand as if to shake it off.

Yachi sighs,"Thank goodness none of the adults were around."

Alex looks at the door where Nishinoya and y/n exited, frowning as he realizes his younger sister is alone with that perverted boy. He sighs, telling himself she'll be fine. Meanwhile, Abril smirked as she realized her sister was alone with a boy. She snaps out of it and blushes as she notices Tanaka staring at her with googly eyes. Abril looks away and walks to where Yachi stood, feeling her heart starting to beat faster.