𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

-

❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a week earlier.

"ABRIL, I'M SORRY!" Y/N apologizes, practically shaking at Abril's cold, evil glare.

By now, Tanaka and Nishinoya have caught up to the twins and Nishinoya raises an eyebrow.

"What are you two doing?" He asks, resting his arms behind his head.

y/n rushes to the two boys and hides behind them, but Tanaka steps out of the way. y/n then grabs Nishinoya and hides behind him.

"You'll be my meat shield," She whispers as she peeks over his shoulder to see Abril still glaring at her.

y/n shrieks and hides behind Nishinoya again, making him laugh. Abril rolls her eyes and as she was about to turn around, her eyes met Tanaka's. She froze before looking away quickly, walking off and Tanaka chasing after her. Nishinoya watched his best friend run towards Abril who started to run as well, chuckling at the sight of Tanaka chasing down Abril.

"Is she gone?" Abril hears y/n's small voice as she walks off towards the direction of her school with Tanaka walking beside her.

Tanaka looks back at his two friends, grinning before looking in front of him. He looks over at Abril, taking note that her h/c hair was in a different hairstyle. Abril, who was on her phone, looks up at Tanaka.

"What?" Abril asks, wondering why he was just staring at her.

Tanaka points to her hair,"It's different, your hair."

Abril touches her hair softly, not wanting to ruin the hairstyle she was trying out that day. "Does it look bad?" Abril asks nervously.

"Bad? It looks so good, you can really pull that look off! Honestly, you could pull any look off!" He exclaims with a goofy grin.

Abril blushes softly, saying quietly,"Thanks."

She begins to walk faster unconsciously, Tanaka watching her confused. He starts to jog up to her and he smirks as he gets a mischievous idea. Tanaka quietly ran up behind her and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground. Abril lets out a loud shriek as Tanaka now has her in his arms, bridal style.

"Why'd you pick me up? Put me down!" Abril exclaims as she starts to kick her slender leg in the air.

"Because you were running away from me and I don't want you to do that again," Tanaka says as if it's the most obvious thing ever.

He begins to run down the street with Abril still in his arms. She could feel her heart speed up but she ignored it and went on her phone, just waiting to get out of his arms so she could finally calm down. Abril, who had her head against his chest, could hear his heart beating rapidly. She thought it was only because he was running but it was beating incredibly fast before he even started to run.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

present time.

ABRIL LOOKED AT HER twin sister after finishing the story and explaining her feelings. y/n, who sat on her bed in hers and Abril's shared bedroom, starts to squeal and kicks her legs in the air as she falls backwards on the bed.