𝑥𝑣𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
e/c : eye color

-

❝𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EVERYONE KNOWS THE FEELING of this strong happiness when someone admits their feelings towards you. It feels euphoric and nobody ever wants to get rid of this feeling because it's nice. It doesn't feel painful like sorrow or annoying like anger. Instead, it feels like everything in your life is perfect. It feels like maybe the universe doesn't hate you. It's amazing.

That's how y/n felt as Nishinoya told her those three simple words that seem like nothing but mean everything to her. She felt extremely happy, she couldn't hold back her grin.

"Yū," y/n says softly, her heart beating quickly as she continued,"I like you, too."

Nishinoya grinned back, laughing softly,"Really?"

y/n nods and as she did so, Nishinoya crushed her in a hug, startling the poor girl.

"I'm so happy," Nishinoya whispers as he hugs her tightly.

y/n giggled and hugged him back,"Me too."

Nishinoya felt his heart flutter as he heard her soft giggle, feeling his cheeks warm up a bit. He pulled away from y/n, chuckling at the way she pouted since his warmth left her body.

"You're too cute," Nishinoya mumbles as he cups her cheek.

y/n felt her heart begin to race as he leaned in closer, his eyes staring into her e/c ones and flickering down to her lips that look so soft. He then closed his eyes as his lips connected with hers, kissing her softly. y/n quickly melted into the kiss, immediately trying to kiss back.

Key word: trying.

y/n has never kissed anyone so this was all new to her, her lips awkwardly moved against his which seemed experienced but he was honestly not having a clue at what he was doing. He pulled away from her lips, disappointing her, and he stared at her for a few seconds.

"Was that your first kiss?" Nishinoya asks softly, his hand now dropping down to rest on her thigh.

y/n felt her heart jump as his hand moved down. She nods, embarrassed,"Y-yeah. You?"

Nishinoya nods with a smile,"Yep."

His dragon-like eyes flickered down to her lips and leaned in, mumbling,"I want more."

y/n internally screamed as she heard him, it almost sounded like a growl and it was definitely a turn on. He connected their lips once more and this time, y/n responded back and it was slightly better. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and his arms wandered to her waist, tracing what seemed to be hearts on sides.

They pulled away from each other, Nishinoya pressing his forehead against hers. She giggled as he pecked her lips, then her cheeks, her forehead, nose, temple, and back to her lips. He peppered kisses all over her face and y/n couldn't help but giggle.

Suddenly, the school bell rang, signalling to return to class.

Nishinoya groans and rests his head on her shoulder, loving how she began to run her hands through his hair.

"I don't wanna go back to class," Nishinoya groaned. "I wanna stay here with you."

y/n laughs and kisses his forehead, Nishinoya letting out an adorable giggle as she did so. "Will it make you feel better if we went out on a date this weekend?" y/n asks softly.