𝑥𝑥𝑥.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

--

❝𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N HURRIES OUT OF the school, heading down the street and hurrying to get home. Abril followed her down the street, trying to keep up with y/n's fast pace. Every day, after school, y/n would hurry to get home and facetime Nishinoya. The only time she can call him is when he is finally done doing whatever he was doing that day and just before he goes to bed.

The two girls soon arrived at their home, y/n sprinting up the steps with Abril slowly following behind. y/n kicks her shoes off before running to her bedroom.

Alex steps out of his shared bedroom,"Hey, n/n, think you can help--"

Before Alex could finish his sentence, y/n ran into her bedroom and slammed the door shut. He stood at his doorway, holding his notebook and his mouth open. Abril walked past him, holding a bucket of chicken she found in the kitchen.

She then walks back to Alex's doorway, asking,"Can I hang out in your room?"

Alex gave her a look,"Why?"

"Because she's gonna be on a call with Nishinoya," Abril explains as she takes a bite of a chicken in the bucket. "Plus, I can help you with whatever you're struggling with."

Alex nods and moves out the way so Abril can enter the bedroom he shares with his younger brother, Angel, who was playing video games in the room.

"I can't believe you got accepted into that university despite how dumb you are," Abril says, taking a seat beside Angel and watching him play whatever violent gun game he is so focused on.

Alex sighs and shuts the door, yelling at Abril for calling him dumb while she barely passed her first year in high school. Meanwhile, in the room next door, y/n has already facetimed her boyfriend on her computer. She smiles excitedly when she sees his face and he grins back at her excited 'hi'.

"Hey, princess," Nishinoya says, laying on his stomach on the hotel bed he is staying in.

"How's Brazil?" y/n asks, getting up from her computer and beginning to change into something comfier other than her school uniform.

Nishinoya perked up at this question, beginning to talk excitedly. "It's been really great! It's really hot, though. But it's so pretty here and there's so much to do. And there's this bar nearby I've been going to and I met a few people there, though I don't think I'll ever meet them again once I fly to Colombia tomorrow," He says, watching y/n change into a hoodie he left there and some comfortable shorts.

y/n takes a seat back at her desk, pulling her knees to her chest and smiling softly. "I wish I could've gone with you. It looks really pretty," y/n says as she remembers all the pictures Nishinoya spams her.

"How is your last year of high school? And the team?" Nishinoya asks, curious on how the others were doing.

y/n smiles,"The team is doing great, they're still at the top as always and school has been such a struggle, everyone is pressuring you to pick a college to go to and it's just like, can we just pause for a second and take a breather?"

Nishinoya laughs, y/n feeling her heart flip as she hears his laugh. y/n then leans into the camera, whispering,"Wanna know something weird?"

Nishinoya leans in as well, whispering,"What?"