𝑣.

guide !

y/n : your name
y/u : your user

❝𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AS SOON AS NISHINOYA arrived home from the English study session, he immediately went to text y/n after taking a quick shower. Right after the twins left, everyone only spent fifteen minutes studying before deciding to head home.

Nishinoya laid on his bed wearing a random T-shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts, staring at y/n's contact while thinking of what to say to her. He sighs, rubbing his temple while wondering how it is so hard to send a simple text to a hot girl who is secretly a goddess.

Nishinoya sighs and decides to facetime Tanaka, desperate for help. The phone only rang two times before Tanaka answered and Nishinoya is grateful the boy is still awake.

"What's up?" Tanaka asks as he sets his phone against a lamp on his dresser.

"I got y/n's number and I don't know what to text her," Nishinoya confesses as he gets comfortable in his bed, curling up with his blankets.

Tanaka, who was in the middle of putting on a shirt, froze before screaming. "And you didn't bother to tell me?!" He yells as he looks like a crazy man with his shirt halfway on.

"I thought I did? Guess not, anyway what do I say to her?" Nishinoya asks as he went on a website on how to text a girl while still being facetime.

"Just say hey or are you up or I dunno," Tanaka says, who finally got his shirt on and is sitting on his bed.

Nishinoya nods,"I'm going to say hey."

"Wait no!" Tanaka whisper-shouts.

"What?"

"What if it's too obvious?"

"It's just hey!"

"Yeah but girls are smart!"

"But it's just a greeting!"

"Say good evening instead!"

"Who says 'good evening'?!"

"Nevermind, just say hey or are you awake."

"Tanaka, it's eight pm."

"But still, what if she sleeps early?"

"Oh, true!"

Nishinoya starts to type 'hey' and he hesitates to tap send.

"Did you send it?" Tanaka whispers who is now also curled up in his blankets.

"No," Nishinoya mumbles as his fingers hover over the keyboard on his phone.

"Oh my God, just send it!" Tanaka yells, startling Nishinoya and making him send the message by accident.

After some silence, Tanaka asks,"Did you send it?"

"Yeah, now we wait for her to respond," Nishinoya says as he exits the chat.

A few seconds pass and Nishinoya gasps, making Tanaka gasp.

"Why are we gasping?" Tanaka asks.

"She texted me!" Nishinoya whisper-shouts excitedly, Tanaka squealing in response.

Nishinoya clicks on their chat and reads her message.

'hii, didn't think you'd text me'

Nishinoya grins and he messages back,'ah well i did haha'