𝑥.

guide !

y/n : your name

❝𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N SAT BESIDE ABRIL, STARING at her orange-haired friend with confusion as she ate her sushi. Hinata had a determined look on his face as she stared at the twins, waiting for their response. He had just asked the twins if they could come to the training camp with the volleyball team and y/n was confused why her and Abril would even go if they're not even part of the team and Abril didn't seem to care for the situation since she was too busy eating some Pocky.

"Hold on, you want us to go to this training camp with you?" y/n asks once she swallowed her sushi.

Hinata nods quickly and excitedly, saying,"Well, yeah! I heard you two are good at volleyball and maybe you can help us, you help Alex!"

y/n looks over at Abril who shrugs in response. "I honestly don't care if we go," She says, taking a bite of her Pocky.

"Well, Hinata, it's not up to us. You're going to have to ask Coach and Sensei, not us," y/n says as she puts away her bento back into her school bag.

Hinata sighs and he looks up at the ceiling,"Yeah, that's what Daichi said."

"You told Daichi?" Abril asks, raising an eyebrow.

Hinata nods, now looking at Abril,"Well, yeah. They're all okay with you two coming but we have to ask Coach and Sensei."

"Then ask him," Abril says as she pulls out a small box of dried plums.

Hinata stares at Abril eating the dried plums as y/n went on her phone to see Nishinoya sent her a meme.

"Hey, Abril?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you eat so much-- Ow!"

"Don't ask that, that's rude!"

"I'm sorry -- Ouch!"

y/n looks up from her phone to see Abril yanking Hinata's orange hair. She sighs and returns to her phone, ignoring Hinata's cries.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N WALKED OUT OF THE shop, drinking some banana milk and Abril by her side with a bag of chicken flavored chips. y/n and Abril were told that they could go to the training camp if they wanted to, however, they must be the team's athletic trainer because of exams.

"n/n! Abril!" Hinata shouts as he runs towards the two girls with his bike.

y/n noticed the rest of the team behind Hinata, walking calmly and talking amongst each other.

"Hey, Shōyō," y/n greets the now panting boy who stood in front of them with his bike.

Daichi walked into the shop to get meat buns as everyone slowly arrived.

"Are you guys able to tag along with us for the training camp?" Suga asks just before Hinata could catch his breath and ask.

y/n nods,"Yeah, but we're supposed to be your athletic trainers or something."

"Don't you need to train for that?" Tsukishima asks as Daichi walks out with a bag of meat buns.

"Yeah, well --," y/n starts, but Abril interrupts her.