𝑥𝑥𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

❝𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N LAID IN HER BED, hidden underneath the sheets of her king sized bed. She hugged herself, curling up into a ball and clutching onto the hoodie she wore, her boyfriend's hoodie. Nishiniya's hoodie. It was the day after she hung out with her city boy friends, Kenma and Kuroo. It was fun until Kuroo asked that question about Kenma.

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

day before.

"DO YOU LIKE KENMA?" Kuroo practically screamed into her ear, causing her to pull away and rub her ears in pain.

"Jeez, Kuroo, could you be any-- wait what," y/n froze as she processed the question.

"I said--," Kuroo began.

"Shut up, I heard you," y/n says, Kuroo giving her a glare and y/n sending one back.

There was silence, the two just glaring at each other.

Kuroo sighs,"Well, do you?"

y/n looks down at her lap, dropping her hands onto her lap. She shakes her head hesitantly. "N-no."

Kuroo raises an eyebrow, y/n rolling her eyes. "Why do you even ask?"

"Because he likes you."

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

present.

Y/N BURIED HER FACE into the mattress of her bed. So Nishinoya was right. Kenma does like her. y/n wants to talk to Kenma about his feelings and make it clear she is taken and happy with the short, loud, perverted boy known as Nishinoya. She is happy with him.

"I am happy with Noya," y/n whispers, her voice muffled since her face was still pressed up against her mattress.

'It seems like I'm just trying to convince myself,' She thought to herself, peeking out of her thick blankets and looking around the dimly lit room.

The only light in her bedroom was the lamp on her bedside table. She looks over at her charging phone, checking to see if Abril texted back. y/n sent a message to her twin sister about an hour ago, asking her if they can talk. y/n really needed someone to pour out all her feelings to. She didn't want to talk to her parents or her little brother or older brothers or older sister. She needed her twin sister right now.

But ever since Abril and Tanaka sucked faces on the courtyard, as Hinata described it, she has been with him a lot. y/n is happy for Tanaka and Abril but it totally changed her and Abril's relationship. Every night, the two girls would sleep together while cuddling in the same bed. The two girls would always watch a movie or an episode of their favorite show every night. The two would always go to the nearby fast food place at 2AM to get that one meal they only sell past 11PM. The two did everything together.

y/n noticed Nishinoya sent her a snap, which was a silly selfie of him with a duck face while closing his eyes and the text said 'good night princess <33'. y/n smiled softly, sending him a snapback and also saying goodnight.

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

the day before.