𝑖𝑣.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

❝𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N SAT ON HER DESK while drinking her banana milk quietly, her body turned to face Abril who sat on the desk beside her. y/n was listening to Abril talk, well more like whisper, about this certain boy that she already likes. y/n smiles softly as Abril described the boy as hot, wondering how her sister has developed a crush on their first week of school.

"How do you have a crush on someone when we've only been living here for three weeks?" y/n asks, now chewing on the plastic straw since she has finished drinking the banana milk.

"Hey, he's extremely hot, okay?" Abril says, frowning and crossing her arms.

y/n giggles and sets her empty bottle of banana milk on her desk. "Who is this hot guy anyways?" y/n inquires curiously.

Abril's cheeks turn into a light shade of pink as she hears her sister's question. "Uh, just a guy," She says as she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.

y/n pouts slightly,"Come on! Please tell me! Or at least give me a clue!"

Abril sighs as she looks around the classroom, noticing that most of the students are either studying, with their friends, or have left the room. There weren't many students in their class at the moment since almost everyone left for lunch.

"Okay, this guy is on the volleyball team," Abril says as she looks down, already knowing it was blatantly obvious who it was.

y/n grinned and thought about who is on the boys volleyball team, wondering which one of those guys she's attracted to.

"It's a hot guy on the team," Abril whispers to y/n, making sure no one is eavesdropping.

"Girl, which one? They're all hot," y/n whispers back, leaning forward towards Abril.

Abril's eyes widened and she lightly slapped y/n's arm, making y/n giggle. Abril sighs and shakes her head, about to say something but suddenly stops as she looks past y/n.

"Hm? What?" y/n asks, turning around to see Yachi standing at the entrance and looking around the classroom.

Her eyes lit up once she spotted y/n and Abril who both waved at her. Yachi walks in and heads towards where the twins sat which is right next to the windows at the second row.

"Hey, Yachi," Both y/n and Abril say at the same time, both having a soft smile on their faces.

"Oh, hi guys! I came by to ask you two a favor," Yachi says, a hopeful look on her eyes as y/n tilts her head cutely and Abril raises an eyebrow in curiosity.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N AND ABRIL WALKED beside each other down the sidewalk, heading towards an apartment building which was quite large. The twins just got out of school and instead of waiting for their brother at the gym, they were heading to Yachi's place.

Yachi asked the two girls if they could help Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama with their English since the two girls are fluent in the language. They agreed, obviously, and y/n couldn't help but notice how anxious Abril is getting. She was twirling her hair around her index finger, a habit of hers that she does whenever she gets nervous.