𝑥𝑥𝑥𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name

--

❝𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐘❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N RUNS DOWN THE hallway, Abril following her as she enters their shared bedroom. Tanaka followed Abril and the couple stood at the doorway, watching y/n run around the bedroom and throw things into her suitcase.

"What is she doing?" Tanaka whispers to Abril who shrugs.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Abril asks, her twin sister now shoving her undergarments in the suitcase and Tanaka looking away.

"Packing," y/n states, grabbing some comfortable clothes before rushing into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

"For what?" Abril asks, confused.

"Italy," y/n shouts back.

Tanaka and Abril share a confused look.. y/n then leaves the bathroom, changed into the only hoodie Nishinoya left behind and some leggings.

"Mom said you should stay in the graduation uniform for dinner," Abril says, watching her sister take the suitcase and a backpack.

"Okay well I'm not staying for dinner," y/n says, walking past Tanaka and Abril.

The two follow her and watch her slip into some sneakers. y/n turns to Abril and wraps her arms around her, hugging her.

"I'll call you guys when I get to Italy."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N WALKED DOWN THE crowded city in Italy, pulling her suitcase behind her and adjusting her backpack on her shoulders. She remembers as she left to the airport, her father sobbing and asking her to bring Nishinoya back and her mother stating that her father will miss Nishinoya much more than y/n herself.

She looks down at her phone, wondering if this was the right city he was staying in. y/n looks back up, feeling her heart speed up as more minutes pass by, as she gets closer to the address. She felt so many mixed emotions and she began to walk even faster as she turned a corner.

y/n soon arrived at a two-story house, looking down at her phone to make sure it was the right address. She smiles, excitedly running up the steps to the front door and knocking. She was hoping he would be there and not fishing.

y/n felt excited as she heard the locks from the other side before the door finally opened. y/n then felt her heart drop as a girl around her age stood there. The girl stood there confused and gave her a look.

"Um, I'm sorry but is Yū Nishinoya here?" y/n asks, speaking in Spanish and hoping the Italian girl would understand.

The stranger nods and begins to speak in Italian,"Yū Nishinoya? You mean the Japanese boy, no?"

y/n nods, pulling out her phone and showing the woman the address. She was hoping that she got the wrong address and that her boyfriend would not stay at some girl's house.

"Ah, this is in the next street! Just keep on walking that way and turn left and you should be on the street, second house," The girl explains in Italian, handing back y/n her phone.

y/n nods and makes her way down the street after thanking the girl and saying goodbye. She soon arrived at the house which was facing the sea. y/n takes a deep breath before knocking, imagining Nishinoya opening the door. What would he do? What would he say? Would he be happy or mad? She began to feel nervous.

The door then opened to reveal a tan boy. He grins and waves hello,"Hola!"

y/n greets back in Spanish quietly and confused.

"You're Yū's girlfriend, right?" He asks in Spanish, y/n nodding in response. He moves out the way, inviting the girl in. "Come on in. Yū isn't here right now, he went fishing with Luis. Oh, I'm Santiago!"

y/n nods, shaking his hand and saying,"I'm y/n."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N SAT ON NISHINOYA'S bed, waiting for him to finish showering. y/n has only been there for an hour with Santiago and he was quite talkative. When Nishinoya arrived, Santiago shoved y/n in a closet because he stated that this should all be a surprise. So now, Nishinoya is showering and y/n is sitting on his bed, waiting to see him. Santiago and the other boy, Luis, went out to grab some food. So now the house is alone with only Nishinoya and y/n.

y/n perked up as she heard the shower stop and some movement in the bathroom. She played with her hands, watching the door and waiting for it to open and reveal the boy she loved.

y/n stood up as the door opened, her eyes landing on Nishinoya. His eyes widened when he saw her, staring at her for a few seconds.

"Hi," y/n says softly, Nishinoya grinning and literally jumping onto y/n and making the two fall onto his bed.

Nishinoya placed kisses all over y/n's face, repeating 'i love you' and 'i missed you so much'. y/n giggled from his sweet kisses, wrapping her arms around him and bringing him in for an actual kiss. He felt euphoric and fireworks inside of him as the two shared a kiss, a long kiss. Their lips still seemed to fit perfectly against each other, still so soft and sweet and addictive.

Nishinoya pulls away and stares down at y/n, admiring her beauty before leaning back in to kiss her again. "God, I love you so fucking much. You have no idea how much I missed you," Nishinoya says, y/n giggling into his kisses as she heard him speak.

"I missed you so much, Noya," y/n says, kissing his lips before saying,"And I love you so, so much, Yū."

Nishinoya grins into her kisses, pulling her closer to his body before pulling away from her lips and falling beside her on his bed. The two stared at each other, Nishinoya already tracing hearts on her hips. y/n wraps her arms around him, Nishinoya kissing the top of her head.

"I love you so much."