𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

❝𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N FOLLOWED ALEX DOWN the hallway with Abril walking beside her. Unfortunately for the two girls, they aren't allowed to go home without their older brother so they have to wait until his volleyball practice is over. Their parents would pick them up but their parents are busy with work all day so the two girls are stuck at school until practice is over.

y/n hated to admit it but she was a bit nervous since she wasn't really comfortable with the boys on the volleyball team and she was a bit intimidated by them. Especially the tall blond known as Tsukishima and also Asahi.

"Alex, do we have to go?" y/n asks quietly, catching up with her older brother and leaving Abril behind.

Alex looks down at his younger sister and nods,"Yeah, duh. You can maybe go wait somewhere else but it's better if you go to the gym since there's AC. Plus you'll meet Kiyoko and Yachi!"

y/n hums in response and she gets yanked back by Abril. y/n looks up at Abril and shivers at the cold glare her sister has. "Don't leave me behind again," Abril says in a dark tone, y/n only able to nod quickly in response out of fear.

The three siblings passed by the vending machine and y/n tugged on Abril's sleeve, pointing at the vending machine. Alex looks back and rolls his eyes.

"Hurry up," Alex sighs out, handing Abril money.

Abril nods and heads to the vending machine, greeting Suga and Daichi as the two third-years arrive.

"Oh, you two are coming to volleyball practice?" Suga asks with a small smile on his face.

y/n nods and hums a yes in response. Daichi chuckles at how cute she responded to Suga, wondering how Nishinoya would react if he saw her like this.

"Wait, what do you want again?" Abril asks, turning around and facing away from the machine.

"Banana milk, please!" y/n replies softly making Abril nod as she returns her attention to the vending machine.

"Hey, what about me?!" Alex asks, offended.

"They ran out," Abril says, ignoring her older brother.

"Surprise me, then," y/n says, bouncing on her toes now.

"Oh, y/n do you and Abril play volleyball?" Daichi asks, looking down at the short girl who had to look up to talk to the boys in front of her.

y/n nods,"Yeah, we're not that good though."

Alex gasps,"What do you mean? She's lying, she's really good at being libero!"

Suga chuckles at Alex's excitement and y/n deadpans,"Yeah but a good volleyball player isn't scared of the ball."

Alex stops and nods,"Yeah, it's ridiculous how you get scared of the ball."

"Really?" Suga chuckling at y/n who looks down in embarrassment.

"Yeah but we don't talk about that," she says as Abril comes back with banana milk in her hand.

"They did have banana milk," Abril says, smiling at y/n's eyes lighting up.

She takes the banana milk and sighs,"What a nice surprise! Oh, we can go now."