𝑥𝑥𝑥𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name

--

❝𝐄𝐍𝐃❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N GROANS QUIETLY AS SHE heard a child's whispers, cuddling into Nishinoya's warmth. She could feel the same child crawling over her body, hugging it tightly and continuing to whisper 'wake up'. y/n sighs as Nishinoya begins to wake up, turning over to face y/n and place a sloppy kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, princess," Nishinoya whispers, his eyes still closed.

y/n yawns,"'Morning."

"Good morning!" A second child shouts, running into the bedroom.

"Yvette, be quiet!" The child who was on top of y/n whispers to the loud child.

"Mom, dad! Wake up!" Yvette shouts, jumping onto the bed.

Nishinoya sits up and grabs Yvette's legs, causing the four-year old to fall backwards on the bed. He smiles at Yvette's laugh which sounds a lot like y/n's own laugh. y/n also sits up, leaning against the headboard of the bed, watching the twins argue, Nishinoya sitting beside her before leaning in to kiss her lips.

Just a few months ago, the couple got married and now have three kids. Yvette and Rio, the twins, who are four-years old and the youngest is a girl named Yazmin who is a year old. y/n smiles softly, watching Rio and Yvette playfully fight with each other as she remembers when she first got pregnant with them.

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

four years ago.

Y/N WALKED OUT OF THE bathroom, wearing a simple sundress and sandals for the day, watching Nishinoya speak on the phone in Greek, asking for room service. He looked over at y/n and he watched her get water with heart eyes, his eyes wandering down her body and admiring the pretty sundress she wore. Once he finished ordering food for breakfast, he hung up.

"I have to tell you something," y/n says softly, watching the ice cubes in her cup float around in the water.

Nishinoya noticed her serious voice, sitting at the stool of the island counter. "What's up, princess?"

y/n looks up at him and looks back down, pulling something out of the pockets of her sundress. She pulled out a pregnancy test, showing Nishinoya the results. "I'm pregnant," She announces with a shaky voice.

Nishinoya stares at the pregnancy stick before him before slowly grinning, getting up from his seat. "That's great!" He exclaims, rushing to y/n and wrapping his arms around her.

y/n feels a weight get taken off her shoulders, leaning into his warmth as her arms also wrapped around him. "Is it really?" y/n asks softly.

"Well, yeah," Nishinoya says, pulling away. "I've always wanted to have a family with you if I'm being honest."

y/n giggles softly, hiding her flustered face on his shoulder as she goes back to hugging him. Nishinoya laughs softly and kisses the top of her head while grinning.

"Woah," He shouts and realization struck him.

"What?" y/n asks, her voice muffled.

"We're pregnant in Greece!" He shouts excitedly.

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

four years ago.