𝑥𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N WALKED BESIDE KENMA, the two walking down the hall and heading to the rooms in which they're sleeping in. It was the last day of training, meaning that the next day is when they're returning to Miyagi Prefecture. The week went by fast and y/n met a few of the other boys and sent embarrassing videos of Kageyama to Oikawa.

"Ah, Kenma, you shouldn't be so mean to Lev," y/n says as Kenma looked down at his Nintendo switch.

"But he's annoying," Kenma states bluntly.

y/n noticed a couple of teenagers heading their way so she grabbed Kenma's sleeve and pulled him to the other side of the hall so he wouldn't bump into the boys.

"He's really not," y/n sighs out, not letting go of his sleeve since he may bump into something or someone.

"He is," Kenma mumbles out, continuing to play on his switch.

y/n rolls her eyes and stops by the door in which Kenma and his teammates are sleeping in. Kuroo, who was leaning against the doorframe, grabs Kenma by the sleeve and carefully takes him into the room.

"'Night, y/n," Kuroo says as he waves at the short girl.

"Goodnight, Kuroo!" She replies, skipping down the hallway and heading down the hall.

Kenma looks up from his switch, wanting to say goodnight but saw she was already gone. He sighs and turns off his switch meanwhile y/n arrives in the empty classroom she was sleeping in with Abril, Kiyoko, and Yachi. Currently, no one was in the room since they were all most likely cleaning up in the gyms or showering, which was what y/n was going to do.

y/n then left the room with her clothes and some bathroom products in her arms, heading to the showers. She walked into the girls showers and headed into a stall, quickly showering since she did just want to sleep.

y/n was tired since Kuroo forced her to practice with him and a few others and she helped Hinata practice as well. Then, Coach Ukai used her for practice with the team and it was fine until Alex suggested using her for volleyball.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a few hours earlier.

ALEX FROWNED AS HE WATCHED his younger sister hit the ball back to his side of the court. He rolls his eyes and turns to Coach Ukai.

"Why can't we use y/n for volleyball?" Alex asks, crossing his arms, obviously annoyed that his little sister is kicking his ass.

y/n's head twists to his direction, an angry look on her face. "What?!"

"Why would we use y/n as a volleyball?" Hinata questions quietly. "Is that even possible?"

"No, you idiot," Kageyama mumbles.

"I mean, she is tiny enough for it," Tsukishima says, Yamaguchi smiling softly as he looks over at y/n.

"Hey, no one is allowed to make fun of y/n but me!" Alex shouts angrily at Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who were on his side of the court.

"Thanks-- Wait," y/n stopped, thinking about what her brother said.