𝑣𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname
l/n : last name

❝𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT'S BEEN A FEW WEEKS since the l/n family have moved into Japan and y/n has gotten closer to the volleyball team of her high school, along with her sister and older brother. y/n has gotten particularly close to Tanaka who has developed a deep love for y/n and their friendship is sort of like y/n's relationship with her brother but Tanaka is less of a bully than Alex.

y/n, who sat at her desk playing a game while being on facetime with one of her online friends. The two were currently playing Among Us and y/n was following her friend around the map.

"n/n," His calm voice calls out her name from her phone, making her flinch since the two have been silent the whole time.

"Yeah?" She asks in a quiet voice, never taking her eyes off of her computer screen.

Her friend looks at his phone, gazing at y/n and admiring her beauty. He became friends with her when she was thirteen, the two still being in middle school. He always knew y/n was gorgeous but never tried anything, too scared to lose her.

A small smile formed on his face as he took in her beauty. She looked so cute in that oversized hoodie which he sent her for her birthday. y/n also had her knees up to her chest and he noticed that she had to roll up the sleeves since the hoodie is so large on her.

"Why do you keep following me?" He asks, looking back at his computer screen to see if she tried anything.

"Because I'm scared and I don't know what to do," y/n says quietly, slightly embarrassed.

Her friend sighs,"Your tasks are in the corner and you can look at the map."

y/n lets out a long 'oh' as she clicks on the map in the corner. She hears her friend chuckle softly and y/n pouts,"Shut up."

Suddenly, the door of y/n's bedroom swings open, revealing y/n's younger brother, Angel. She looked over her shoulder as her brother stood at her doorway with his hands on his hips, looking all high and mighty.

"n/n! Time to eat!" Angel shouts loudly, loud enough for y/n's friend to hear who flinched at the loud voice.

"Okay, I'll be down in a bit," y/n says, Angel soon leaving and his loud footsteps could be heard.

y/n turns to her computer and sees that she died. She gasps,"Kenma! You killed me?"

"Obviously. Anyways, go eat," The said boy immediately hangs up right after he says that, leaving y/n in shock.

She sighs and leaves the server, closing out of the game and standing up as she grabs her phone and sees a few notifications.

*nishinoyayuu.69 has sent you a message.*

*tanaka_420 has started a live.*

*suga.wara commented on your post.*

*hinata.shoyo3000 has sent you a message.*

y/n walks out of her room as she clears her notifications, most of them being likes and comments from her latest post. As she's walking down the stairs, she stops to look at her latest post which was her standing in front of these beverages at the grocery store. It was perfect since the drinks were all bright sodas, energy drinks, and whatnot. y/n wore a pair of shorts in the post which weren't too short nor too long along with a black crop top with thin, noodle straps in the post. She wore a thin, white cardigan which was very short and stopped just below her breasts.