𝑣𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

❝𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N WATCHED ALEX serving the volleyball that was in his arms, the volleyball slamming against the wall and bouncing off the wall onto Alex's face. y/n and Abril laughed as Alex stood there, staring at the wall with anger.

He turns to his younger sisters,"Why don't you two practice with me?"

"Isn't the wall a better partner than us?" Abril asks, her eyebrow raising up as she smirks.

Alex pouts, picking up the volleyball from the ground. "Can one of you please practice with me?" He asks, dragging out the 'please'.

Abril and y/n look at each other as if they were communicating telepathically. Abril sighed and stood up, crossing her arms,"Fine."

Just as Abril was about to walk over to where her brother stood, Alex pointed at y/n,"Actually, I kinda wanted n/n to practice with me since she's actually good."

Abril sits back down and glares at y/n who is trying to hold in her laugh. y/n suddenly yelped as she saw Abril was about to smack the back of her head and she quickly stood up and ran towards Alex.

Alex grins and gets to the other side of their front yard, holding the ball out on the palm of his hand. y/n stood a good distance away from him, a bit nervous since she hasn't played volleyball in awhile. Alex then tosses the volleyball in the air with a small smirk forming on his face as he hits it with so much force that the ball looks like it would rip your limbs off if you even touched it.

y/n bit her lip as she began to focus on the ball that was flying towards her, well sort of. It looked like it was flying towards her but as it got closer, y/n quickly realized that it was going to fly right past her if she didn't do something.

She quickly ran to the side and just when she was about to hit it back to Alex's side, she flinched as she heard someone cheering her on. y/n looks to the side to see Nishinoya and Tanaka standing beside the bench that Abril sat at, the two hyping her up.

y/n blushes as she sees the two boys and her eyes widened as she remembered there's a volleyball midair that she's trying to get to Alex. Just as y/n looked back to see where the ball was, it immediately made contact with her face with so much force that it made her fall backwards.

Abril begins to laugh as y/n fell and the volleyball rolled off, Alex jogging up to y/n while also laughing. Nishinoya frowns and runs up to y/n and Tanaka stays behind with Abril, also laughing.

"y/n! Are you okay?" Nishinoya asks worriedly as y/n sat up, rubbing her forehead which has turned red now.

Alex took one good look at y/n's face and started to laugh again, falling onto the ground while practically crying.

y/n glared at her brother rolling on the floor and she looked back at Nishinoya who was trying to keep in a laugh. y/n softly giggles,"You can laugh, you know."

Nishinoya finally let go and started to laugh at y/n, throwing his head back as he let out his loud laugh. y/n smiled immediately as she heard his contagious laugh, also laughing now. She couldn't help but admire how good he looked with his head thrown back.

y/n looks past Nishinoya, at Tanaka and Abril who were both still laughing, Tanaka now on his knees. y/n smiled and stood up, rubbing her forehead. Nishinoya looks up at her, finally calming down.