Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader Part 2

Dedicated to cookiecatone

Up next: The Team x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Reader

Inside Info: This Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader Part 2 is Part 2 of the Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader that came before the Brian O'Conner x Reader and the Brian O'Conner x Reader.

   TRIXE'S POV

  As Dom and I intentionally participated in more races against each other, it became harder for me to deny that I liked him. It became even harder for me to not attempt to picture what it would be like if Dom and I were together.

  Rome yelled,"TRIXE!! TRIXE!"

  I jumped and ended up wasting my orange juice all over my new outfit.

  Rome said,"Sorry, Trixe. I have something to tell you."

  I groaned saying,"Whatever, Rome. What do you have to tell me?"

  Rome motioned over to Dom saying,"Dom wants to talk to you."

  Brian said,"Yo, Trixe, nice outfit."

  Rome and Brian laughed, before I pouted saying to Brian,"Brian, really? That actually hurt my feelings, O'Conner."

  Brian tried to hug me, but Rome held Brian back saying,"No, Brian, you can't fall for that. You can't."

  I chuckled and said,"I'm just kidding, O'Conner. My feelings aren't hurt. You're good."

  I walked over to Dom and asked him,"What do you think?"

  I then motioned to my outfit, before Dom laughed and said to me,"I've never seen anything like it. It works for you."

  I smiled at Dom saying,"Thank you, Dominic Toretto, but I look terrible. I love orange juice, but I don't like it all over my clothes."

  Dom stood to his feet saying,"You could never look terrible, Trixe. You look beautiful."

  Dom motioned over to my car and said to me,"I could use some fresh air. Would you care to join me?"

  I asked Dom,"Do you want to just drive around the neighborhood for a bit?"

  Dom nodded and said,"Yeah, I do. What do you say?"

  I said,"I say that I'd love to. It's too many people in here, anyway."

  I looked over at Brian and Rome, but they didn't hear me. Brian and Rome were too busy arguing over something. Dom and I walked over to my car, then we both got in and I drove off.

  I asked Dom,"Who's been messing with you, Toretto?"

  Dom said,"Lots of people, over the years, but I really just needed some fresh air."

  I nodded and said to Dom,"Well, there's nothing wrong with trying to be outside, Dom. I do have something I need to talk to you about, though."

  As I focused on the road, I told Dom,"I know it's hard to keep up with me in anything really, but I've never really been good at sharing my feelings with men at the right time. Can you believe that, Dom?"

  Dom chuckled and said,"I can believe that, Trixe. There's a stop sign, Trixe."

  I immediately stopped and let out a sigh of relief saying,"Thanks, Toretto. How did I not see that? I'm focused on the road, I am. I'm just going to pull over."

  Dom said,"You're welcome. You didn't see that because you weren't really paying attention. You were talking, Trixe. You should pull over before you hit someone."

  I rolled my eyes, then I pulled over and said,"I haven't dated anyone in three years because I've never been any good at saying things when they've needed to be said. I always end up waiting until the very last minute and causing a lot of confusion. I also haven't dated in three years because I can be very picky about the men I do end up with. Maybe too picky."

  Dom intertwined his fingers with my fingers and asked me,"Is there something you need to tell me, Trixe, right now?"

  I admitted to Dom,"I really like you, Dominic Toretto. I really do."

  Dom pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  Dom pulled away from the kiss and said,"I like you, too, Trixe."

  I smiled at him and said,"That's good to know, Toretto, but don't get too comfortable. I may really like you, but I still have a reputation to keep out there. I have to finish first every race. I have to."

  Dom said,"You don't have to finish first every race, Trixe."

  I said,"Speak for yourself, Toretto. Speak for yourself."