Brian O'Conner x Reader

Up next: Tej x Reader

Later: Dominic Toretto x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  My car had broken down on a Friday, a Friday of all days. I guess it was better than it breaking down on a Monday, right? Anyways, I had had zero luck with getting any of my family members or friends to come and get me, so I was just contemplating on walking and waiting in the gas station down the road. The car services you called when you broke down were so busy that they weren't even answering the phone, so it seemed like walking was my only option right now.

  I leaned over and pulled all the valuable stuff out of my car. Then, I grabbed my car keys and began my walk, stuffing my stuff in my purse. A couple of cars that passed by honked their horns at me and I rolled my eyes looking forward. When one pulled over, I stopped and turned around running as fast as I could.

  Since I wasn't used to running that much, my leg decided to give out and I fell. My face hit the ground and I groaned in pain.

  I heard a chuckle and looked behind me to see a man standing over me.

  He roughly grabbed me by my arm, and I yelled,"Let me go! I'm literally broke! You're not going to get anything from me!"

  He chuckled and looked me up and down saying,"I'm not interested in your money. You're coming with me."

  I kneed him in the stomach, but he tripped me, and my face once again collided with the rocky ground. I could already feel the bleeding that would start any minute now. My head was pounding, and everything began to spin.

  He pointed a gun at me saying,"Get in the car now."

  There was no way I was getting in the car, but then someone yelled,"PUT THE GUN DOWN! STEP AWAY FROM HER!"

  Brian..I was so happy to hear his voice.

  I didn't hear anything that happened after I passed out.

......

  When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a hospital bed.

  Brian smiled at me saying,"Morning, Y/N. How are you feeling?"

  I said,"My head feels like it's about to fall off, not just because my head is really big."

  Brian chuckled and replied,"Yeah, you did hit your head pretty hard both times, but you will be okay. It is good to see you."

  I smiled saying,"You too. So, were you stalking me, Brian? How come you just happened to be the one that came to my rescue?"

  Brian took my hand and said,"Your mother called me and told me your car had broken down and that you needed help. I got off of work and came to get you."

  I squeezed his hand saying,"Thanks for looking out for me. I'm kind of broke right now. I don't even know how I'm going to pay this hospital bill, but I can pay you after I pay for this first."

  Brian placed a kiss on my hand and said,"Or you can you just go out on a date with me and I'll cover this for you?"

  I blushed and replied,"I've honestly wanted to go on a date with you for a long time, but I didn't want to ask and then you be like," Sorry, I just don't like you, Y/N" like every other guy does when I confess my feelings for them."

  Brian laughed and I pouted saying,"Brian, don't laugh. It's not funny. Not everyone has looks like you do. I mean, look at you."

  Brian's face become written with confusion and he asked me,"What does that mean?"

  I shook my head and said,"Brian, don't act like you don't know. You just have that look, that look that can make a girl cry and faint."

  Brian chuckled saying,"I don't know about that, Y/N, but if you say so."

  "Oh, I know so."