Brian O'Conner x Reader

Dedicated to AsdaBag_

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Requested Reader

Later: Otto x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I was too young to die. I was too young to die. Why did I get into this car with Brian and Dom? Why didn't I just stay downstairs with Roman as he embarrassed himself in front of everyone? Why was I asking myself these very important questions instead of trying to find a way out of this car?

  Right, I couldn't get out. As much as I enjoyed sitting in Brian's lap, I couldn't ignore the fact that Dom was driving a stolen car inside of a very tall building like a maniac.

  I squeezed my eyes shut, which caused Brian to laugh at me.

  I said,"Brian, it's not funny! This isn't normal. Why are you not crying or telling me that you love me right now?"

  I opened my eyes, then Dom laughed and said to me,"Y/N, just enjoy the ride."

  I held in a scream as people jumped left and right, trying to avoid getting hit by the car that Dom should've stopped by now.

  Brian kissed my cheek and said,"You're doing really good, Y/N. Baby, I'm so proud of you."

  I rolled my eyes, but Brian smiled and said,"I've got you, Y/N."

  I just held Brian's hands and asked Dom,"How long before this car comes to a complete stop?"

  Suddenly, the car came to a complete stop, but I recognized the look in Dom's eyes. I looked forward and noticed Deckard Shaw standing a few feet away from the car holding a gun in his hand.
  Deckard sent me a wink, which caused me to consider telling Dom to run Deckard over. Knowing Dom, he'd probably just do it anyway.

  Dom drove forward and actually hit Deckard, which wasn't as satisfying as I thought it was going to be. Maybe because Deckard got back up?

  I said,"You couldn't have hit him a little harder, Toretto?"

  Dom laughed, but Brian said,"Baby, we talked about this. You can't just solve every problem by hitting a guy with a car."

  I shrugged and held Brian's hands even tighter as Dom drove around the floor that was meant for people to walk across not to drive their fancy cars on top of. Deckard shot at the car repeatedly, but I noticed Dom driving towards the window.

  At this point, I wasn't the only one that was panicking. Brian was panicking, too, which I honestly didn't get to witness often.

  Brian squeezed my hands as he said to Dom,"Dom, cars don't fly! Cars don't fly!"

  I screamed as the car went flying through the window and right for the second building. I didn't even bother to look down, knowing that it would just cause me to scream even more.
  When the car went flying through the window of the second building, I just buried my face in Brian's suit. This was too much. This was too much. I just wanted to go home.

  The car roughly landed on the floor of the second building, but Dom didn't stop the car.

  Dom said,"No brakes!"

  Brian said,"What?"

  Dom repeated,"No brakes!"

  Immediately, I froze, but Brian tried to get something. However, I saw how determined Dom looked, so I knew that we were probably about to go through another building.
  I just swallowed and did my best to remain calm as the car went flying through another window and straight towards the third building. When the car flew through the window of the third building, the landing was a little better this time, but the car was now spinning.

  I put my hand over my mouth.

  Brian grabbed something and said,"Got it!"

  Dom said,"Get out!"

  I jumped out, then Brian jumped out. Dom jumped out last, but he was so close to almost going over the edge I screamed. I didn't even want to look over the edge to see what happened to that car. I never wanted to see that car again.

  Brian rested his hand on my face and asked me,"Baby, are you all right?"

  I said,"No, I'm not all right. We shouldn't even be alive right now. Don't ask me to get into another car with you, O'Conner. The answer's going to be "No" every single time."

  I tried to stand up, but I just felt nauseous.

  Brian said,"Y/N, don't be like that."

  Once I was able to stand up, I headed straight for the elevator.

  Brian said,"Y/N, wait up! We're right behind you."