Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader

Dedicated to lovelyxswetty

Up next: Deckard Shaw x Sibling Reader

Later: Han x Requested Reader

   JAZMIN'S POV

  As I worked on my own car, I noticed how Letty kept watching me. I'm glad that I was so interesting to her, but I knew she didn't like me. Well, she detested me, but she'd have to get over it. There was no way I was letting her break Dom and I apart.

  Letty walked over and stood beside me.

  I said,"Letty, whatever you're about to say, you're better off just not saying it at all. There isn't anything you haven't said to me at this point, and your words will never make me feel bad about myself. Dom and I are together, and you're just going to have to live with that. You're the one that moved on from Dom."

  Letty laughed saying,"I haven't said enough, Jazmin, and I don't have to accept the fact that you're with Dom. Dom and I have known each other for a long time, and he'll change his mind about you."

  Letty walked off, and I just rolled my eyes. Letty pretended like she had been working hard on her car, when Dom and Brian walked back into the garage.

  Brian walked over to Letty and began to talk to her.

  Dom wrapped his arms around me and asked me,"Need a hand?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, Dominic, I'm fine, but thanks, handsome. I really appreciate the offer."

  Dom smiled at me and gave me several kisses. I smiled, and Dom decided to help me with my car anyway. I wasn't complaining, because I enjoyed having Dom near me.

.....

  After Dom and I finished working on my car for the day, we decided to eat out for dinner. Well, I decided that that was what we were doing, since I was too lazy to cook tonight.
  Once Dom and I chose where we would be eating tonight, Dom made the decision to drive my car to the restaurant. I think it was really because he wanted to make sure my car was fixed.

  As the wind blew my hair all over the place, Dom said,"Jazmin, Letty's wrong."

  I looked up at the sky, before I looked over at Dom and asked him,"What is Letty wrong about, Dominic?"

  Dom drove with one hand as he took the other saying,"You. Letty's wrong about you. Jazmin, you're amazing, and I've never seen anyone race as well as you do when you have your eyes on the prize. You'd do anything for your family, and it's one of the many reasons why I married you. Don't let Letty scare you. Jazmin, you and I have a lot of time left together. I'm not going anywhere."

  I smiled as I squeezed Dom's hand saying,"Thank you, Dominic. Thank you. I'm not intimidated by Letty, and I know that you're not going anywhere. Well, technically, we're going to get something to eat for dinner, so you are going somewhere."

  Dom chuckled, before I leaned over and kissed his cheek many times saying,"I love you, Dominic. I know we have a lot of time left, and we're going to need time."

  We finally made it to the restaurant, and Dom rested his hand on my stomach. Immediately, I knew what he was thinking, but I could see why he thought that.

  I said,"Dominic, I'm not pregnant. I just meant that there's a lot of things I want to do together, and we'll need time to do them. I didn't mean that I'm pregnant and we'll need time to take care of a child."

  Dom went to move his hand back, but I stopped him saying,"But if that's something you definitely want, then we can find the time to talk about it together."

  Dom nodded, before I said,"Let's get inside, Toretto. I'm going to pass out if I don't eat in the next three minutes."