Jesse x Reader

Dedicated to 666NIKKI

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Reader

Later: Jesse x Reader

IMPORTANT: Hi, everyone! I have a very important question for you: How many parts would you guys like to see in this book? Or if you prefer the word chapters, then how many chapters would you guys like to see? I can either push it to 100 or even 200 (I think 200 is still the maximum amount of parts or chapters you can have in a book). Just comment and let me know. Really, thank y'all for all the support you've given me throughout this book so far.

   Y/N'S POV

  I found Dom talking to Brian, and I said,"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but have either of you seen Jesse?"

  Brian said,"No, I'm sorry, Y/N."

  I looked at Dom, and then Dom motioned for me to follow him.

  I followed Dom, and Dom said,"He's in the back with Leon and Vince."

  I joked with Dom saying,"Is that why Brian's inside?"

  Dom actually laughed, before he walked back to Brian. I walked out to the back and saw Jesse with his head in his hands, while Leon and Vince were talking to him.

  When Leon and Vince noticed me, Vince walked over to me and said,"He's worried about your relationship. Why? I don't know."

  I looked Vince in the eyes and said,"I don't believe you, Vince. If Jesse's worried, it's because you said something to him. He actually loves me. I can't say that you did enough of that, while we were together."

  Vince chuckled, before he sent me a look. I rolled my eyes and headed over to Jesse. Leon put his hand on my arm, and then he followed behind Vince.

  I moved Jesse's hands away from his face, and Jesse jumped up saying,"Y/N, your..your car! I have to go."

  I kept Jesse from disappearing to go do something else, and I noticed how upset he looked.

  I said,"Vince said that you were worried about our relationship. Vince is also a liar, so what's really going on?"

  Jesse replied,"I don't know if I can..can do this, Y/N."

  "Oh, do you need to take time for yourself?"

  Jesse put his hands together and said,"No. I still want to be with you, Y/N. I don't know about the race. I don't know about dinner. I mean, this is our first date, but what am I supposed to wear?"

  I smiled at Jesse, and I held both of his hands saying,"Jesse, you're the smartest person I know when it comes to cars. You know what you're doing and you're a natural at racing, so don't worry about the race. Also, I don't care what you wear to our first date. Just wear the nicest thing you have, and we'll have a good time, okay?"

  Jesse nodded saying,"Okay, and I'm not worried about our..relationship. I'm worried about what I just told you. Vince was wrong."

  I said,"Jesse?"

  Jesse said,"Yes, Y/N?"

  I kissed Jesse's cheek and held on for a while.

  "Aww, you guys are cute!! Look at them, Dom."

  Leon stood there with a smirk on his face, while Dom just stood next to Brian.

  I still continued to kiss Jesse's cheek, and Jesse said,"Y/N.."

  I pulled away and hugged Jesse saying,"I love you, Jesse. Don't worry about our date or the race. I'll be there with you for both of them."

  "Thanks, Y/N. I love you."