Han x Requested Reader

Dedicated to Man-of-Steel79

Up next: Luke Hobbs x Requested Reader

Later: Jakob Toretto x Reader Part 2

   BRANDY'S POV

  As Han and I shared our dance together at our wedding reception, he asked me,"You okay, Brandy?"

  I said,"I'm fine, Han. I'm just thinking about the first time I met you. It seemed like it was so long ago, but it was really only four years ago."

  Han smiled down at me saying,"It does seem like it was a long time ago, but I'm glad we stayed in touch and that you wanted to race again."

  I replied,"I wanted to race again, because you cheated the first time. You clearly cheated, Han."

  Han chuckled, before he said,"Brandy, I won that race."

  I rolled my eyes, then Han lifted my chin saying,"I love you."

  I was trying my hardest not to give in and smile, but I gave in and smiled at Han saying,"I love you, too, Han, even though you cheated."

  Han leaned on me as he said,"At least you won at marrying me."

  I said,"Han, don't push it."

   A MONTH LATER...

  As I sat in the driver's seat of the car, I thought,"How am I going to tell Han that I'm pregnant? Should I do something dramatic or lame?"

  "Brandy, is everything okay?"

  Han leaned on the driver's side door of my car and waited for my answer to his question.

  I said,"I need to get out of the car. I'd rather be standing up for this. Back away from the door, before you find some way to cheat doing that too."

  Han laughed, before he backed away from the car door. I got out and closed the door behind me, and then I made my way up to Han.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck and said,"I'm pregnant."

  Han just rested his hands on my stomach and said,"This isn't another one of your pranks, is it?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, this is me telling you the truth. Han, I really am pregnant, and I'm counting on your support."

  Han rested his forehead against my own saying,"You have my support. No more racing, Brandy. My child's in there."

  I stole a kiss from him and said,"I wasn't planning on racing any longer, baby. My child's safety comes first. Plus, even I know that I'm a crazy driver."

  Han nodded saying,"You are a crazy driver. You really shouldn't be on the road."

  I tripped Han, before I rushed into the house and carefully escaped out of the back window. I had almost made it to the garage, but Han grabbed me and dumped a bucket of water over my head.
  I screamed, and Han immediately made a run for it. Since I was already tired, I didn't bother to run after Han. When I walked into the house, Han was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

  He had two towels in his hands and wrapped one around me and the other around my hair.

  He kissed my forehead, then he said,"I'll lock your car for you. You go get ready for bed."

  I said,"Thanks, Han. I appreciate you."

  He replied,"I appreciate you, Brandy, and you're welcome."

   A YEAR LATER...

  As I sat on the sofa holding Han and I's baby girl, Gisele, Han jumped over the sofa and sat down beside me.

  I said,"Han, don't jump over my sofa. You could have accidentally kicked my child."

  Han replied,"Gisele's my child, too, Brandy, and I'll be more careful next time."

  Han moved closer to me and wrapped an arm around me. Han and I both looked down at Gisele, and Gisele was growing each and every day. Every day, I only grew more excited to witness the young woman she would become one day.

  Han said,"Brandy, thank you for naming her "Gisele."

  I reached over and stroked his cheek saying,"You're welcome, Han. Gisele was important to you, and I respect that. You're also important to me, so I had no problem naming her after Gisele."

  Han pulled me even closer and wrapped his other arm in front of Gisele. Gisele sneezed, and I watched as the snot landed on Han's arm.

  I broke into laughter saying,"That's what you get for cheating, Han."