Jakob Toretto x Reader

Dedicated to _xmirabellax_x

Up next: Dominic Toretto x Reader

Later: Leon x Reader

Hey, guys, how are you doing? I hope all of you are safe and continuing to try to stay safe! During this uncertain and crazy time, I will do my absolute best to update consistently!

Since we don't know anything really about Jakob Toretto yet, this will either hit right on or be completely off. I hope it's close to the character we will get when the movie is finally able to be released. We can at least tell by the trailer that Dom and Jakob aren't best buddies.

   Y/N'S POV

  I slowly turned on my side, and Jakob wrapped his strong arms around me.

  He leaned over me and asked me,"Do you need anything?"

  I shook my head saying,"No. I'll be fine. Just a bad dream. You go back to sleep. You were working on my car all day."

  Jakob rested his head on top of my own and replied,"This is the fourth bad dream this week. What did you see this time?"

  I looked out the window and at the moon saying,"My mother getting in that car crash again. I should have seen it coming, Jakob. I should have. Maybe she would have been-"

  Jakob turned me around and looked into my eyes saying,"Baby, there's no guarantee that you could have stopped the other driver. Don't blame yourself. There's nothing you could have done."

  Jakob wiped my tears with his thumbs and kissed my nose saying,"Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with me and only me."

  I smiled weakly at him, but I asked him,"Don't you have family? How come you've never introduced me?"

  Jakob closed his eyes, and I felt I had gone too far with asking him about his family. He never talked about his family, but I didn't want to assume that he had a bad relationship with them or that they were dead. Maybe it was one of the things I had just mentioned, or he just didn't want to talk about it.

  I immediately said,"I'm sorry, Jakob. I won't ask about your family again."

  Jakob just rested his forehead against my own, and he stayed quiet. I just enjoyed the quiet, until he cleared his throat.

  I motioned for Jakob to speak, and he asked me,"Have you received any news about the baby?"

  I felt a kick and groaned in pain, before Jakob immediately sat up. He tried to pick me up, but I slapped his hands away.

  I laughed saying,"Babe, she just kicked. Let me see your hand."

  Jakob looked afraid, so I scooted closer to him and took his hand. I rested his hand on my stomach, and I watched him smile as our baby girl kicked again. Although, I just groaned in pain for the second time today. 

  Jakob laid us down and said,"I've got us, Y/N."

  "I'm sure you do, Jakob."