Han x Requested Reader

Dedicated to NeonQueenTiger

Up next: Deckard Shaw x Reader

Later: Luke Hobbs x Reader

   SKY'S POV

   After the team and I literally stole the vault and caused a lot of damage along the way, Han and I decided to go to Tokyo. So far, I had been having an amazing time with Han.
   Han and I finally told each other we loved one another. When he told me, there was nothing that could bring down my mood. That's what I thought, before Han and I entered this race.

   I had lost track of Han, but I wasn't about to lose. I sped up and made a tight turn, yet I spotted Han's car up ahead. It was turned over and someone got out of their car. Deckard.
   Before I could get to Deckard and Han, someone's car collided with my own. My car flipped a couple of times before it hit one of the nearby buildings.

   I struggled to get my seat belt off and my body felt like it was on fire. I pushed through the pain and cut my seat belt loose. I fell on to the ground and kicked out my window.
   I crawled through, then I looked for Han. Han was laying on the ground, but he was still moving. I let out a sigh of relief, yet Deckard was gone. That was when I noticed someone approaching me.

   I reached for something to use, but what I used to cut my seat belt was too far away. The guy stepped onto my hand and I screamed out in pain.
  The last thing I felt was his fist colliding with my face before I fell into unconsciousness.

    HAN'S POV

   I didn't know why, but Deckard just left. However, someone took Sky and I had to find her again. I just got the chance to actually spend time with her, and she was taken from me.

   Dom, her twin brother walked over to me and said,"We'll find her, Han. She's just as important to me. I want her here too. Do you remember anyone else besides from Deckard?"

   I shook my head and said,"No, I don't. I just know there was another car there, but I didn't get a chance to see who took Sky."

   Dom nodded and looked over at Brian.

   Brian jogged over to us and said to me,"You just have to stay positive, Han. She has to be alive. She's a strong woman."

   I smiled and said,"She is. Thanks, Brian."

   He sent me a smile back and then he said,"Han.."

   I followed his eyes and Sky was not even ten feet away from Dom, Brian, and I.

   Sky said,"This looks comfy. Toretto, I need something from you."

   I looked at her in confusion and said,"Toretto? You never call him Toretto. He's your twin brother."

   Sky chuckled and replied,"What? I don't have a twin brother and Han, I'm sorry about your incident."

   That was when it hit me. Was her memory damaged because of the incident or did someone do this to her? Clearly, she had no idea how much she meant to everyone in this room.

   Brian said,"Sky, we don't want to hurt you. Just tell us who sent you here."

   Sky said,"Why would I tell you that? I shouldn't even be talking to you. I have a job to do."

   I asked,"Then why are you talking to us?"

   Sky smirked and something went off before the ceiling fell on top of us. Once I could make out what was in front of me, there was someone on the ground on the other side of the room.
   I painfully got up and checked on Dom and Brian before I rushed over to Sky. She was unconscious, yet she was still alive. I took her in my arms and followed Dom and Brian out.

.....

    SKY'S POV

   It turned out that I had turned against everyone, even my own twin brother. I had no memory of all of that. The last thing I remembered was getting knocked out by that guy at the race. No one had an explanation for it, but it turned out I ended up endangering myself during my plan. That, I could believe, since I was never good at being bad.

   Han walked over to me and wrapped an arm around me saying,"Hey, I know that look. Don't beat yourself up about it. We still love you."

   I smiled at him and took his hand saying,"I will do my best not to beat myself up over it, but I love all of you too. How long until the ceiling's fixed?"

   Han replied,"Just a couple more days. Don't worry about it. We made it out alive, which is the good thing. The ceiling, not so much."

   I hit his shoulder and he laughed saying,"Sorry."