Brian O'Conner x Requested Reader

Dedicated to Lynch85

Up next: Deckard Shaw x Requested Reader

Later: Jesse x Reader

   BRANDY'S POV

  It wasn't often that Brian and I found ourselves being apart from the team, but when we were apart from the team, we always traveled to the places that we never got to go to growing up. This time, I wanted to go to the beach, since I never got the chance to go until today.

  Brian looked out at the ocean and asked me,"Are you okay, Brandy?"

  I nodded saying,"I'm okay, O'Conner. Thanks for asking. This is really relaxing. I could be out here all day."

  Brian kissed my hand multiple times before he said to me,"If you want, we can stay out here until you're ready to eat. I want you to have a good time."

  I gave Brian several kisses and looked him in the eyes saying,"Brian, I'm already having a good time, and I would like it if we could stay for a couple more hours."

  Brian nodded, and I tried to make a sandcastle like the people did in the movies. However, my sandcastle just looked like an ant hill.

  Brian chuckled, and I said,"Brian, are you really going to laugh at your wife?"

  Brian messed around with my attempt at a sandcastle, until it looked like an actual sandcastle.

  I gasped, and Brian said,"I wasn't laughing at you, Brandy. I was laughing at your ant hill."

  However, the water seemed to be getting closer and closer to Brian and I. Yet the more I talked to Brian, the more I forgot about the sandcastle. So, when I felt the water around my legs, I looked over and noticed the sandcastle had gotten messed up.

  Brian held my chin and made me look at him as he said,"Hey, I can make you another one. We have a lot of time."

  I smiled at Brian, before he moved us a good distance away from the water. About three hours later, I became hungry, yet I had forgotten to explain to Brian why I had chosen the beach in the first place.

  While Brian tried to get the rest of our stuff together, I said,"Honey?"

  Brian looked over at me, and I said,"Do you know why I chose for us to come to the beach instead of somewhere else?"

  Brian stopped what he was doing, and he shook his head saying,"No, baby, I don't know why you chose to come here."

  I cupped his face saying,"I chose to come to this beach in particular, because this is where my mother told my father that she was pregnant with me. My mother was everything to me, and I want her to see me from where she is as I tell you that I'm pregnant, Brian. I'm pregnant."

  Brian's eyes filled with tears, and he spun me around a few times.

  When he hugged me, he said,"I can't wait to be a father. Don't worry. You won't have to do this on your own. I'm always with you."

  "I know, Brian. I know I never have to do anything alone when you are around."